AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2022
Hello dear readers. I am the owner of a small studio and have about 10 models working for me. They all make very good money. It so happened that some of my former models quit. With a small scandal, because in our rules it is forbidden to take drugs. Further, these models were asked to unlink their accounts from my studio, and I did so. Three weeks later I was banned. My studio name - monkey_studio
I have a support email - [Chaturbate] 18811054 - Re: A message from Chaturbate
For three weeks now, the support has ignored me, and the models continue to work. I have already earned more than 10 thousand dollars, which did not come to me. I am convinced that the former models set me up and I have attached all the evidence. If the platform thinks so, then so be it, although I would very much like to continue working. I am unable to pay money to the models as Chaturbate did not send money. Please, this is my last hope by writing here. I am very sorry about what happened. @punker barbie please, I really ask you to help me solve the problem. Everyone really wants to continue working.

Status
Not open for further replies.