AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio cannot buy tokens/tip models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2023
Hello,

I am continuing my journey on learning the studio account setup and scope. First off, I have been a viewer for a while under a random account I made when I first visited. Can I not purchase tokens or tip models from my studio account when logged in as studio admin?

How about Model to Model tipping? If I created a Model account in my studio and added myself to it as a Model, could I purchase tokens/tip them then?

While I'm on the subject, that brings up 2 more questions....

1) If I own a studio account and create a model account that's added to that studio that is for myself, can I broadcast as a model on my own studio either on my own stream or on camera with other models from the studio? This would probably scare people off lol but I wanted to know on the principal.

2) (I respect if this cannot be answered publically) When a model/viewer/studio looks at a model's account/profile can they see the studio they are with if they are with one?

2) (I respect if this cannot be answered publically) When a model/viewer/studio looks at a model's account/profile can they see the studio they are with if they are with one?

As a user when viewing a model's account, we can't see IF or WHICH studio that model is with unless you specifically do something to advertise it (logo in the profile, watermark on videos/photos, etc).

Reactions: oxotalent
Upvote 0
Hey @oxotalent

You cannot tip/send tokens from one model account to another model account.
Only a user account can tip a model account therefore, you would need to have a user account in order for you to tip a model.

You as the studio owner can also have a model account under your studio and stream from that model account as a model.

Users cannot see if a model account is under a studio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.