AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stuff to sober you up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
Pretty much straightforward, what sobers you up the fastest? I know the obvious, like drink plenty of water, but what types of food is best to help you along towards being sober? Or does food not help, and do other things help better?

For reference, I've been drinking chocolate wine tonight, but I also partake in hard cider sometimes. I'm not sure what the difference would be in terms of things to do, or foods to eat that would help sober you up faster. Hopefully this all makes sense. I'd like to be mostly sober before I start typing up all these clips descriptions or else I'll have to proof read them 50 bajillion times. :?

Pretty please and thank you.

A combo of protein and carbs always does it for me. Grabbing something from BK is ideal if that's an option, it's proportioned nicely to soak up the alcohol and help you do brain things. Pizza can be a good alternative, too. Don't go for anything that's super-greasy or would make you nauseous even while sober, though.

To date I've never had a hangover even when I was so drunk that one time I couldn't stand up, but I do have pizza in the fridge along with eggs and dinner rolls. :) Looks like I'm loading up on water and left over pizza. Sober before bed would be nice.

BSFvQrRl.png

Eh, with the money I made off that drinking custom, any potentially bad side effects are well worth it. Half a month's rent from one clip? Hells yes.

Though shockingly, I've never experienced any of those things from drinking to date. *knocks on wood*

I definitely eat pizza to sober up.

And for hangovers, I go get a shot of wheatgrass juice and then drink some other juice like orange-carrot or drink powerade/gatorade.

Reactions: Rose
Thank you all for the suggestions. :) Ended up going to bed sober and woke up feeling like my normal, sleep deprived self but with a side of heartburn. Not too bad, and definitely could have gone a lot worse.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Caffeine can help me act sober, but I'm not silly enough to think it actually sobers me up. Usually I just make a Scooby Doo sized sandwich and call it a night with a couple bottles of water like the boring boozer I am. And absolutely fast food if I have access to it. There's this local pizza place I cannot order from if I'm drunk/looking to keep drinking. Between the amazing greasiness of their food and the thickness of the crust I'm outta my drunk before I even realize what the hell is going on.

I know it's late, but anything along the lines of bread, rice, or potatoes really helps me drink more without getting drunk. I'm not sure how effective it would be on getting sober after already drinking though. But, if you think about it, fast food as in burgers and fries = bread and potatoes, pizza has pizza dough which is bread-like. So it sounds like it works. I'm thinking it's the starch, but I could be wrong.

Glad to hear you found your solution for that night. ^_^

It looks like the drinking guys really like me.... so I'm going to be bookmarking all these suggestions for later this month when I let them buy more customs. :shock: :?

I think next time I'll have all my food stuffs prepped and ready for as soon as I'm done filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.