AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stupid is as stupid ~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2013
I expect some manipulation and flexible fact. I really do get pissed off with just how stupid some models think I am. Simply a relatively nice bloke with no axe to grind. Why do I have more that one MFC account ~ easy explained.. Some models can't leave a man in peace. TWL.

omg

Reactions: Nordling
Is this a rage quit thing? I'm gonna go with it being a rage quit thing.

Y'all come back now y'hear?
fgwv.gif

This is the part where I pretend everything makes sense and is resolved, so I can sleep soundly.
Unfortunately, you just can't rage-quit stupid.

I think he's saying that he has multiple accounts and when a model found out about them, they gave him shit for it. Which he didn't appreciate. I don't know if he means he got caught visiting the same model under different names (which would be kinda weird), or if he uses different accounts to visit different models in peace, and now that peace has been broken with a model finding out about one of his other accounts. Or it's something else entirely.

I think he's saying that he has multiple accounts and when a model found out about them, they gave him shit for it. Which he didn't appreciate. I don't know if he means he got caught visiting the same model under different names (which would be kinda weird), or if he uses different accounts to visit different models in peace, and now that peace has been broken with a model finding out about one of his other accounts. Or it's something else entirely.
Don't know.

This thread is tagged "greed without grace". That would indicate to me that perhaps a model might have overplayed her hand without realizing two accounts were in fact the same person. This is the sort of thing that can shatter one's whole view of reality, and some bitterness is certainly understandable.

Of course, this is pure speculation at this point. No way to know for sure until OP comes back and sheds some light on what led up to him going postal. Mark your calendar, Dec 19, 2019.

Seemed like someone being kicked when he was down, and thought it reflected poorly on the community.

I'm a noob though and should sdsu and listen. I retract. Carry on.

The OP's post was weird and there has been no follow up to explain what he meant or give any backstory, some of the replies have been a bit silly but nothing nasty. Hiding controversial stuff away to make the forum seem perfect sterile and boring would kill it and people can't expect to just be coddled because they had a bad experience

One of the best things about this forum is that Amber doesn't censor anything, she might lock a thread if people start resorting to personal insults or are clearly just trolling and she edits out if someone posts personal info but other than that people are free to say and discuss whatever they want no matter the topic as long as its done in a civilised way.

This is a three-year, paying fan you are talking about. In a public forum. If I were a mod, I'd move this out of public view. If I were a model, I'd try a little tenderness.

Happy Birthday!!!

This is a three-year, paying fan you are talking about. In a public forum. If I were a mod, I'd move this out of public view. If I were a model, I'd try a little tenderness.
omg

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.