AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stupid question?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i just had a huge and i mean huge tipper i was wondering if there was a way he could fake all the tokens he gave me i mean i took some pictures because i was so stocked and happy, i just can't believe he gave me so many. i get so happy when i am tipped just 500 he gave me sooo much. i think it was all real i heard the yeee ahhhh and so on. i just cant believe it. keep in mind i never have many views because i only get nude in pvt shows. so i am just amazed i hope its all real

so i just had a huge and i mean huge tipper i was wondering if there was a way he could fake all the tokens he gave me i mean i took some pictures because i was so stocked and happy, i just can't believe he gave me so many. i get so happy when i am tipped just 500 he gave me sooo much. i think it was all real i heard the yeee ahhhh and so on. i just cant believe it. keep in mind i never have many views because i only get nude in pvt shows. so i am just amazed i hope its all real
Just check your stats in your model profile page/admin page (whatever site you're on) and see if the tokens are there.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
also one more thing did any of you models ever get such a high tip that you cried or almost did ,this happened to me last night lol. i hope im not alone in how happy i was. :) i also have borderline personality disorder so i am a emotional person

also one more thing did any of you models ever get such a high tip that you cried or almost did ,this happened to me last night lol. i hope im not alone in how happy i was. :) i also have borderline personality disorder so i am a emotional person
I have definitely cried over a big tip, quite a few times! After my big shows or tips I have to log off and regain my composure. I am somewhere between laughing and jumping for joy and crying tears of disbelief and gratefulness. I see models getting even bigger tips than I have and I am wondering how they don't faint right on cam LOL

Reactions: AudriTwo
yes, like all the time. it's one thing when someone pays your rates or tips a little over. it's when they go above and beyond, especially when you are going through shit offline. i have had to log off afterward because im crying from the feeling of overwhelming joy.

Reactions: NotYou and GoddessV
I'm not a model but I have seen this happen before, congratulations hopefully they come back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.