AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Submissive models, looking for some tips from a member pov

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2022
Hey!

So I was looking for some models imput! A model and myself are planning a big dom/sub private night. And while I have a few ideas for being dominating but I wanted to see what you as a model would like to see your clients say, do, ask for, anything related to this. Its not like real life obviously, where the physical aspect comes in. Just looking for a some tips!

Hey!

So I was looking for some models imput! A model and myself are planning a big dom/sub private night. And while I have a few ideas for being dominating but I wanted to see what you as a model would like to see your clients say, do, ask for, anything related to this. Its not like real life obviously, where the physical aspect comes in. Just looking for a some tips!
It IS real life. Just because it's happening online doesn't make it not real. So the two of you should establish boundaries, talk about likes and limits, safe words/signals, expectations of aftercare and everything else you should do engaging in kink offline.

ETA: Also, familiarise yourself with site's TOS to not get her banned.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds
It IS real life. Just because it's happening online doesn't make it not real. So the two of you should establish boundaries, talk about likes and limits, safe words/signals, expectations of aftercare and everything else you should do engaging in kink offline.

ETA: Also, familiarise yourself with site's TOS to not get her banned.
Thank you for correcting me with my poor choice of words.

I doubt anything I have in mind would get her banned, but for sure I will read up on those. Thanks!

Reactions: mika_kedi
Status
Not open for further replies.