AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Successful models that coach/mentor others

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for one or more because im desperate right now. Camming becames my life. Someone can help me please before my mental health goes to the end of the tunnel?

in advance thank you so much!❤️🌹💋🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️
I am not a successful model in all regards (I'm not consistent enough for that, too flaky) but I get by. So I couldn't mentor anyone else, other than trying to chime in with helpful advice and my perspective on specific problems.

However, what I can say is that health comes first. If your mental health is going to the end of a tunnel, or you are feeling really bad, I would definitely deal with that first, and try to separate it out from what is going right or wrong in your camming life. Then to return to camming once you feel better. If not you could risk damaging yourself, and your self-esteem. I don't know you well enough to understand the full story here, so please forgive me if this isn't helpful. I'm just going off of vibes and concerns.

Other models might chime in too with helpful advice/ support.

If you are feeling really depressed or triggered by camming events, I think it might be worth your time considering some mental health and/or social support. It's a really tough time for everyone right now, but your health definitely has to come first. I'll try to link some previous threads that have resources/ helpline info. One sec...

ETA;

I hope that, that helps. Hang in there 💛

Last edited:
First of all you need to stay strong, all depends on you and only you . While you are online if you feel anxios and depressed will never work out .. Manny of us got lots problems , but when we push start broadcasting all of them stay a side, we are smiling and happy ,for few hours you need to focus on your power of seduce. Any advice you need and i can give dont esitate to ask ..and yes i been there too few years ago and i manage to handle it , so i feel you :h:

Yes. Im an expert in law of attraction and mfc really took off my brightness... maybe im spoiled cause on CB i put 10k+ in my 3 day.... i dont know... mfc just made me doubt about every inche of my body and every aspect of my personality and soul...

Anyhow can i hit the inbox of u amazing ladies?

Yes. Im an expert in law of attraction and mfc really took off my brightness... maybe im spoiled cause on CB i put 10k+ in my 3 day.... i dont know... mfc just made me doubt about every inche of my body and every aspect of my personality and soul...

Anyhow can i hit the inbox of u amazing ladies?
Sure. But I just wanna be upfront and say I know Jack shit about token sites like MFC, and CB, and I have no idea how to be successful on them. I have been Streamate and clipsites only for 6 years. Ana, however, just won a huge award on CB. So if you are looking for token site advice, she's gonna know way, way, WAY more than me.

Sure. But I just wanna be upfront and say I know Jack shit about token sites like MFC, and CB, and I have no idea how to be successful on them. I have been Streamate and clipsites only for 6 years. Ana, however, just won a huge award on CB. So if you are looking for token site advice, she's gonna know way, way, WAY more than me.
thanks soo much! :woot: im still so exited about the award i didnt sleep in last 24 hours :p)

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Ana, however, just won a huge award on CB.
thanks soo much! :woot: im still so exited about the award i didnt sleep in last 24 hours :p)
Congrats! I was looking at the list of winners on the xbiz page today to see if there was anyone I was familiar with. I don't know what your CB account is though?

Congrats! I was looking at the list of winners on the xbiz page today to see if there was anyone I was familiar with. I don't know what your CB account is though?
thanks so much, Amber :h: here is a pic of me crying last night watching awards 🤗

Attachments

• 155068041_2762308987368230_1132120606501605653_n.jpg
    155068041_2762308987368230_1132120606501605653_n.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 51
Im looking for one or more because im desperate right now. Camming becames my life. Someone can help me please before my mental health goes to the end of the tunnel?

in advance thank you so much!❤️🌹💋🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️
What kind of advice are you looking for? There are tons of threads with valuable info here on ACF that cover anything you could think of..

As others have mentioned, ACF seemingly has advice on pretty much anything you'd need.
To add to that, something else to consider is getting verified in the Verified Model Section on ACF. I don't know specifics of what goes on behind that section, since it's forbidden of course to a plain ol' member like myself, but I imagine it has additional advice that can help (plus maybe more sensitive items not really open to the public).

Regardless, hang in there! This difficult moment will pass, and it doesn't define your life going forward.
A quote I particularly enjoy from The Walking Dead: “dolor hic tibi proderit olim.” Latin for “be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Soo...id feel irresponsible if I didn't say this. Camming really shouldn't be something to get into if the mental health is rocky. Not trying to be a dick but I wouldnt recommend camming until mental health is more stable. You need some hella thick skin for this and it can rock successful long-term models a ton of times. You're gonna get every insult there is from trolls. A ton of shifts without much income if any and it takes a huge toll on mental health even if someone is usually super stable. It's just the nature of camming and the anonymity of the interwebs for people to be jackasses for kicks.

I'd check out pineapple support that audri recommended.

In general, please keep in mind that if someone's posts have been questionable, they may not qualify for this... I would not verify OP right now based on some posts in the last 24 hours. Sorry.
Fair enough. 👍
I haven't looked through OP's past posts, and I'm just a member, so while I know of the section's existence, I haven't had the need to deep dive into the qualifications for the verification thread.

lolita, how you doing ? are you feeling any better? I am sure that you can find the way , just dont be stuck in a place that is not making you feel good . Plenty of other options , i said in another post, you need to stay where is good for you, if mfc is not , time to move on another sites, this days lots of girls are using 3, 4 sites at once .

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Hello @anabeauty37,

I m a romanian model working on Chaturbate since Decembre. I m streaming from home and i ll do my best to grow my account. I have worked in 2 studios before that,but things are much better for me streaming from home. I really wanna be a succesful model, i m fluent in english and i m an entertaining person. I wonder if u have any advices for me or maybe we can find a way to colaborate.

Waiting for your kind reply!

• Hugs
Hello @anabeauty37,

I m a romanian model working on Chaturbate since Decembre. I m streaming from home and i ll do my best to grow my account. I have worked in 2 studios before that,but things are much better for me streaming from home. I really wanna be a succesful model, i m fluent in english and i m an entertaining person. I wonder if u have any advices for me or maybe we can find a way to colaborate.

Waiting for your kind reply!
hi! ill pm you ..

What kind of advice are you looking for? My OF is stacimarierose if you want to ask specific questions. However desperation and frustration are a recipe for disaster when camming. It helps to have another steady income first before making camming your main source of income. I’m not the best, but I have been making well over 6 figures while camming less than part time with no social media. If anyone else has any questions I’m more than happy to help.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.