AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sucker or Maybe Something More??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2021
This may have already been asked, but I wanted to ask cam models their thoughts on this.

Lay of the Land:

So I have been talking with a cam model for almost exactly a year now. We recently have gone cam2cam for the first time last week and I swing by some times just to chat while she works. She seemed to be really happy when she sees my SN and gave me a nickname. An indearing term that is used in her country. We have against all rules been somewhat sending each other messages via Twitter from time to time. She was the one who asked me not the other way around. It was a bit of a surprise, but I am also not a total fool. This could be a smart way of keeping customers at arm's length to drum up business or to help manage it. I don't think this is the case BUT not keeping all eggs in the basket. It is really hard to tell so when I swing in I try to keep it light and fun.

We have jokingly toyed with the idea to get "married" on our one-year anniversary coming soon going private cam2cam. Yes, it is not a real marriage but still something fun to explore. She was the one who also brought up our one year knowing each other earlier this year. It is kinda trippy to think that I have been getting feels for this woman I have been visiting. She lives in Russia so that makes this much harder.

I hope you see how this may sound conflicting on my end. It might even be on hers too if she likes me.

What are your thoughts on this? #HelpAManOut

Sounds like shes giving you the GFE fantasy you wanted and lots of special attention to a good customer. The scenario you are describing is very commonly coached by studios for models to do this.

If she suddenly has an emergency come up which needs large sums of money, be careful.

Every week people show up on this forum with similar stories to yours., here are a small sample: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

I read many of them and all seem similar. She has not ever asked for money with me before. Maybe she has enough regulars to carry her on so it's no big deal or she hasn't gotten to dropping the "bomb" on me yet. Either way, If she is lying, so be it. The only person it will hurt is her. Let the Karma work itself out. Thank you for the resources.

really doesn't seem like much, if that is a GFE I'd want a refund. I guess you could make a move if you can manage the logistics, but it will probably be like asking out your barista...awkward

Not really sure what the question is, if you acknowledge you have both been joking about getting married.
It is common for a model to warmly welcome a regular, and to have some form of contact outside of the cam site to keep them returning - and tipping.
And it is equally common for some users to develop feelings towards a model over time, hence all those threads in the sticky posted above. Far harder to know if you are confusing feelings of sexual attraction, being treated like a special visitor, and familiarity/companionship with something stronger.

To be fair what you've described here doesn't sound like lying, it sounds like flirting/playing along. All we have is your post to go on but it sounds like she's doing her job.

That's what is so confusing about it. I'm keeping my feelings about her at bay the best I can because I can't tell if this is the game or if she likes me beyond just the cam world stuff. To be honest I am not even sure sometimes why I return to chat. Maybe it's because I am thinking there is something there that might not actually be there at all? Now I understand how someone feels like they are being preyed upon because you feel a sense of no control.

Reactions: Karma2Burn
That's what is so confusing about it. I'm keeping my feelings about her at bay the best I can because I can't tell if this is the game or if she likes me beyond just the cam world stuff. To be honest I am not even sure sometimes why I return to chat. Maybe it's because I am thinking there is something there that might not actually be there at all? Now I understand how someone feels like they are being preyed upon because you feel a sense of no control.

You wanted some intimate time with an attractive woman who made you feel special, right? Sounds like that's what you got.

Some people cant tell fantasy from reality. Yes, there are love cons to take advantage of those. That doesn't necessarily mean your fave model is a scammer. Maybe you are just a good customer and she enjoys having you around. & you do have control, you can take a step back and some time to process your emotions.

This is supposed to be for fun and entertainment. If you are unable to treat camsites for their intended purpose, maybe it is healthier for you to stay away from them.

You wanted some intimate time with an attractive woman who made you feel special, right? Sounds like that's what you got.

Some people cant tell fantasy from reality. Yes, there are love cons to take advantage of those. That doesn't necessarily mean your fave model is a scammer. Maybe you are just a good customer and she enjoys having you around. & you do have control, you can take a step back and some time to process your emotions.

This is supposed to be for fun and entertainment. If you are unable to treat camsites for their intended purpose, maybe it is healthier for you to stay away from them.

Thanks for the advice. I visited her yesterday for a little while and to my surprise, she didn't charge me. I was expecting she would have. For now, I am going to take your advice and step back a while and see what happens.

Reactions: Billyboy
Sounds like shes giving you the GFE fantasy you wanted and lots of special attention to a good customer. The scenario you are describing is very commonly coached by studios for models to do this.

If she suddenly has an emergency come up which needs large sums of money, be careful.

Every week people show up on this forum with similar stories to yours., here are a small sample: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/
thinkinboutit said: If she suddenly has an emergency come up which needs large sums of money, be careful.

Happened to me..wasnt an emergency for her but to make her dream come true..Idiot level : 10

Tell you what. I’ve been with 3 cam models.
We did everything normal couples do in person. And I broke up with each of them.
Thinking back, I’m still not sure if they were very expensive girlfriends or I was the most VIP customer. Just have fun and don’t think too hard about it.

Tell you what. I’ve been with 3 cam models.
We did everything normal couples do in person. And I broke up with each of them.
Thinking back, I’m still not sure if they were very expensive girlfriends or I was the most VIP customer. Just have fun and don’t think too hard about it.
It's because you look exactly like Gordon Ramsey :) Every time I see your avatar pic my heart skips a beat 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.