AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sugar Daddy websites for ONLINE sugar daddies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

I cammed sexually on Streamate, and did well on there, top 100, but burned out for many reasons, the thread-relavant one being because I only like sharing myself sexually with people I feel emotionally intimate with. Tried non-nude camming; also wasn't my style.

I realized the other day that online sugar baby-ing could be perfect solution, as it would be an intimate on-going relationship.

Does anyone know of any sugar daddy websites where I could meet a sugar daddy who is happy to do only ONLINE sexy stuff - not in person? That's the part where I am getting stuck. Mygirlfund isn't a good solution because I want to do things like phone, skypes, texting etc - all the personal stuff - and offsite contact isn't allowed.

This thread is NOT meant to be an advertisement - if it's seen as such, please feel free to move it to models-only or delete it. I just thought I would reach more collective minds in this section, but I don't want to step on any toes, either. :)

Curious about this too! I also feel more comfortable with people if I have an emotional connection.

Reactions: MojitosJourney
There is a section on Reddit where you can post an ad for online sd/sb arrangements. Search on there for 'sugar daddy', and it should give you the section for in-person meets, and the section for online only sd's.

Lately, I'm hesitant to use the phrase "sugar daddy" with some of these guys, because in my mind a sugar daddy gives his sb at least a few hundred. You've got guys now trying to give women <100, wanting sex, and calling themselves generous sugar daddies who spoil their sb's. LOL. Nah, bro.

I think there are several sites/apps you could use for the things you're offering:

Phrendly, ManyVids (There is also a "Make it rain!" feature on there), DreamLover, Arousr, ChatStar, ExtraLunchMoney (though I rarely hear about that site anymore), LiveCamModelShows, CamModelDirectory, SkyPrivate, Niteflirt, TalkToMe.

MyFreeCams has a lot of men who are big spenders, and may be interested in what you're offering.

I cammed sexually on Streamate, and did well on there, top 100, but burned out for many reasons, the thread-relavant one being because I only like sharing myself sexually with people I feel emotionally intimate with. Tried non-nude camming; also wasn't my style.

I realized the other day that online sugar baby-ing could be perfect solution, as it would be an intimate on-going relationship.

Does anyone know of any sugar daddy websites where I could meet a sugar daddy who is happy to do only ONLINE sexy stuff - not in person? That's the part where I am getting stuck. Mygirlfund isn't a good solution because I want to do things like phone, skypes, texting etc - all the personal stuff - and offsite contact isn't allowed.

This thread is NOT meant to be an advertisement - if it's seen as such, please feel free to move it to models-only or delete it. I just thought I would reach more collective minds in this section, but I don't want to step on any toes, either. :)

I used sugardaddie.com for my first two SB. Since the babies actually have to pay to have an account to talk to me it left only people serious about it for me to talk with. That said I don't know how much traction you'll get with proposing a half hearted method of being a SB. You have to understand a SD expects you to be his girlfriend in every way shape and form in these relationships. You don't get to have a separate life. There are rules involved. Again I can only speak for myself. I wouldn't be spending $5k-10k a month for GFE I could get from someone with a KIK for less than $50.

I've only heard of SeekingArrangement.com.
I don't think there are a lot of wealthy man who'd spend to have a girlfriend. No problem giving it a go, just don't spend money. There's no Richard Gere tree.

MyFreeCams has a lot of men who are big spenders, and may be interested in what you're offering.
MFC is a good site for those chasing candy sweetness.

I don't do real life emotional connections, my substitute for it is spending on models. Not sure I would label myself a sugar daddy though as I don't usually see them as typically poly-amorous.
Sugar daddies do chase safety, so whatever site/s you choose ensure it is safe for your partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: MojitosJourney
Phrendly, ManyVids (There is also a "Make it rain!" feature on there), DreamLover, Arousr, ChatStar, ExtraLunchMoney (though I rarely hear about that site anymore), LiveCamModelShows, CamModelDirectory, SkyPrivate, Niteflirt, TalkToMe.

I think Niteflirt would be a platform you could work off of.. Set up a website with the offer of the sugar daddy option and define it. Use social media to market what you are looking for. Just my 2 cents

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Lots of awesome replies so far, thanks for the insight everyone. Keep 'em coming if anyone has anything more to share.

The nightflirt listing idea stuck out the most, but I'm going to explore all of the sites listed so far. Didn't know about reddit having a section, either - cool.

@SMuser69 ; I wouldn't seek anything like that kind of money, I agree that kind of genorosity is a better fit for an in-person sugar baby. But there's a lot more you can do long distance than just KIK... think of all the ways cam girls come up with to spoil and connect with their regulars. I don't think there has to be certain mold for things, and I don't think I'm the first person to seek online sugar babying if there is a section for it on reddit.

there's a lot more you can do long distance than just KIK

It might be harder to find but I remember watching documentary on sugar babies and was interested in it (not in being one, just found it interesting) If you go on youtube there are quite a few people who claim to have online sugar daddies and talk about their relationships. They talk on the phone, do skype calls, text, there are so many way to communicate without meeting in person. Like you said you wouldn't be getting as high of pay most likely as an in person sugar baby, but there are definitely people out there looking for a sugar-penpal lol

i've had a cyber SD before,very cool! first he was a regular in my room on CB. now he's added all my social media(no personal, just model profiles) so yeah they really just want constant contact and attention. so yes, you're likely to find you're SD on a camming site. i suppose seeing u live and in action on cam already he'd already have that verification of you and your personality.

but beware creepers, scammers, and stalkers. they may try using the SD proposal to lure you into something uncomfortable.

best of luck!!!

The problem with being a sugarbaby camgirl is that they always want you ALL to themselves. Which makes sense to a degree, but they also need to understand when camming is your profession. I've had a few sugar daddies who eventually get tired of sharing and dissappear off of the radar, which sucks because you really do build that connection with them.

Reactions: mercurymelonss
CNN's Lisa Ling has a documentary series called that looks at some aspects of sex work, and bunch other alternatively lifestyle stuff. This is the episode on Sugar babies and sugar daddies. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Curios on this. When you were on cam, how well did you get to know your regulars? Not talking personal info. But, rather, in-depth conversations on some daily life things, common interests, etc. There's some models whom will not strip in public, and do well enough that they won't do privates. They do some innuendo, talking about different things, etc. Kickaz from MFC is an example of this, and she's quite well with it. There's others I've seen do pretty good with it. I think it's finding the right combination of attitude, personality, sexiness (within your limites), and how it appeals to members.

I've mentioned it before. But, I'm one whom enjoys more of the "personal connection" if you will than down 'n dirty sex. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to have some kind of sexual content once I get to know a model a bit. It's the initial impression from looks, and how a model acts, that draws me in. But, it's more her personality and type of connection with her that keeps me coming back for more.

Along the lines of @Ambers Troll , I don't really do in person relationships for a couple of different reasons. But, I have gotten to know a couple of models quite well either via PM, Kik, or other app away from cam site. I don't badger them constantly with messages and expect a response immediately, as I respect their privacy and time away from cam. But, I'll send a message to them occasionally asking how their day went or wish them well if I know something big is coming up, or ask how their day went. I'll admit that there's a couple I'd really like to meet. Not in terms of sexual contact. But, more along the lines of just meeting and having a good conversation over a drink or meal while sitting on a restaurant balcony/patio. Kind of like old friends, if you will.

I won't classify myself as being a Sugar Daddy (dislike the term), as there are guys who tip well above me at times. But, because I do appreciate their time and effort, I like to tip much better than what I think the average person does.

Sadly, this doesn't answer your question asking for sites. But, hopefully it gives you some insight on other possibilities.

Curios on this. When you were on cam, how well did you get to know your regulars? Not talking personal info. But, rather, in-depth conversations on some daily life things, common interests, etc. There's some models whom will not strip in public, and do well enough that they won't do privates. They do some innuendo, talking about different things, etc. Kickaz from MFC is an example of this, and she's quite well with it. There's others I've seen do pretty good with it. I think it's finding the right combination of attitude, personality, sexiness (within your limites), and how it appeals to members.

I've mentioned it before. But, I'm one whom enjoys more of the "personal connection" if you will than down 'n dirty sex. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to have some kind of sexual content once I get to know a model a bit. It's the initial impression from looks, and how a model acts, that draws me in. But, it's more her personality and type of connection with her that keeps me coming back for more.

Along the lines of @Ambers Troll , I don't really do in person relationships for a couple of different reasons. But, I have gotten to know a couple of models quite well either via PM, Kik, or other app away from cam site. I don't badger them constantly with messages and expect a response immediately, as I respect their privacy and time away from cam. But, I'll send a message to them occasionally asking how their day went or wish them well if I know something big is coming up, or ask how their day went. I'll admit that there's a couple I'd really like to meet. Not in terms of sexual contact. But, more along the lines of just meeting and having a good conversation over a drink or meal while sitting on a restaurant balcony/patio. Kind of like old friends, if you will.

I won't classify myself as being a Sugar Daddy (dislike the term), as there are guys who tip well above me at times. But, because I do appreciate their time and effort, I like to tip much better than what I think the average person does.

Sadly, this doesn't answer your question asking for sites. But, hopefully it gives you some insight on other possibilities.

I'm not looking to jump into full-time cam girl life - I just want a little bit of connection with one or two people I feel connected with. Two very different things.

Thank you though.

I'm not looking to jump into full-time cam girl life - I just want a little bit of connection with one or two people I feel connected with. Two very different things.

Thank you though.

It wasn't so much a question of getting back into full on cam girl. More along the lines of extending it with them outside the cam site. You might already have a connection built that you can utilize, instead of having to build up another profile, etc. Though, having a profile on a SD style website allows you to have others viewing your profile as others slowly drop off due to life, etc. So, I can understand that aspect as well.

Was just trying to think of ways you can utilize any connections you may already have. Whatever you choose, wish you the best of luck on it. :)

It's interesting hearing people's experiences of sugaring. There is a thread about it in the models only section, but I don't think I've ever seen anything in the public section where we can hear everyone's experiences. There must be a market for online sugar relationships, though I would imagine most successful, lasting ones come from trusting camming relationships which develop. I guess the benefits of forming an arrangement is supposedly there is a set allowance, so each person knows what they're giving and receiving. Though in the cam world it's so simple to "pay as you go" and still develop a caring and trusting relationship. In reality, having good regulars can be like the perfect arrangement without ever having to "arrange" anything.

I have sugared in real life before, and it was a lot of fun, but I find searching for the right person is too much hassle. You get guys who are one foot in, one foot out, you have to deal with all the scammers, or the ones who don't really want to give you anything, or want to give you very little, and then the ones who want different things. Or god forbid, you have to run through meeting up with the ones who turn out to be completely dull. Then there is also the risk element. It's a lot of time spent e-mailing back and forth and going for coffee when you aren't actually making anything.

Being a camgirl means I can earn a decent wage from my own home, so my ideas of what makes sugaring worth it is very different to many girls who go onto those sites. When I was 19 I used sugardaddie.com and had no idea money might exchange hands, so was very surprised when after sleeping with the guy I had been dating he gave me an envelope of cash. I had chosen to sleep with him "for free", but then I was peeved because he didn't give me nearly enough if this were a paying arrangement. I can see that using a site like that where people pay money to access would be better, I did meet some really great guys from that site. I used seekingarrangement in Australia and it was good, but in England I don't think that site is even worth the trouble.

I've only heard of SeekingArrangement.com.
I don't think there are a lot of wealthy man who'd spend to have a girlfriend. No problem giving it a go, just don't spend money. There's no Richard Gere tree.

Seeking Arragement is a no go for Online only. I was on there for a few months, I received plenty of messages but none wanted to be "Online Only" so nothing came of it. After realizing this I decided to state I was Online Only In my profile.
SA sent me a warning that Online relationships were not allowed. So I changed it to long distance only and they banned me immediately!
Also they WILL NOT allow you to permanently delete any of your photos etc once your account is removed. They say it isn't feasible..I call BS.
They just said they would deactivate my account so that my profile was hidden.

Seeking Arragement is a no go for Online only. I was on there for a few months, I received plenty of messages but none wanted to be "Online Only" so nothing came of it. After realizing this I decided to state I was Online Only In my profile.
SA sent me a warning that Online relationships were not allowed. So I changed it to long distance only and they banned me immediately!
Also they WILL NOT allow you to permanently delete any of your photos etc once your account is removed. They say it isn't feasible..I call BS.
They just said they would deactivate my account so that my profile was hidden.

Really? I would think that they'd accept online only as an option. I don't think it can get any messier/ugly than a RL could potentially get. If they are that strict, then it should have been stated so what the expectations are.

Really? I would think that they'd accept online only as an option. I don't think it can get any messier/ugly than a RL could potentially get. If they are that strict, then it should have been stated so what the expectations are.

Yeah. It was seriously ridiculous. BUT from what I have found most sugar daddy sites are like that. They consider online babies as trash basically and not genuine/scammers. I gave up on those types of sites and instead just keep an eye out on the Fetlife groups and cam. So far nothing :b Trying Reddit now.

I don't know much about Fetlife. But, thought that was more focused on in person as well? Or, is that cater to all different fetishes?

Ive had a sd/sb online arrangement before. I met him on MFC, he was an american living outside of the country. He got my time and attention... skype/email/kik (this was before snapchat) so we kept in touch regularly. It lasted a good while until he was coming back to the states and he wanted to meet. We ended things amicably and still keep in touch every so often. I cant remember out exact arrangement but it was a couple thousand a month.

This is the beauty of sm over mfc. SM is not set up to foster super close relationships. Its possible to get to know your regs but not on such an intimate level like mfc allows...not only bc they don't allow off site contact/personal info but if your pretty successful on sm most of your time is spent in pvt/exclusive and not in free chat getting to know your customers. There are some guys that will pay for social type shows but they are few and far between. The clientele is just so different, if requires a much different cam style than MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.