AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggest a good movie!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
so whenever I'm not on MFC or working I get bored easily and I'm caught up with most of the shows I watch. So if y'all know any good movies, post them here :)

so far I've watched the past two months -
Aliens vs. Monsters
Snatch
Spread
The Hangover
The Invention of Lying
Y.P.F.
My Bloody Valentine
The Unborn
500 Days of Summer
Failure to Launch
Drag Me to Hell
The Uninvited
Death at a Funeral {both British and English versions}
The Big Lebowski
Ten Inch Hero
Hotel for Dogs

I'm pretty all over in what movies I watch lol.

Four Rooms
I Sell The Dead
Equilibrium
District 9

Older movies like Midnight Express or The Warriors is always good. But for more recent, Crank and the sequel, Crank: High Voltage is a good choice.

Sling Blade
Big Fish
Raising Arizona
Repo Man
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Gettysburg
Das Boot
A Bridge Too Far
The Devil's Brigade
Napoleon Dynamite

Reactions: JoleneBrody
new one that I just watched was Cop Out with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. It was a lot better than I expected.

Hulu keeps me entertained as well as Red Box

- Go
- Running Scared (the one with Paul Walker)
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Funny Games (either version)
- Black Dynamite
- Troma films (if you like over the top camp & gore)

Agreed Amber, Men who stare at goats is a fun movie. Jeff Bridges was the best in that movie.

Other movies Id suggest

In Bruges
Let the Right One In
Black Dynamite- I just recently saw that during the week and its one of the funniest most quotable movies i've seen in a very very long time.

And Bawsky where we're going we won't need roads.

The classic trilogy:
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness.....add popcorn, and some lube and I'm set for the night.

I just can't pass up the opportunity to make me laugh. Even in the most perverted of environments, so perhaps I am doing it wrong.

JickyJuly said:
I thought there was a newer movie thread, but couldn't find it. Just wanted to share this gem.

I had forgotten all about this movie. I just rented it from Amazon, and have it downloading to my DVR.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Amelie is maybe the most beautiful film in the world ever. If you ever feel like shit, watch it. You won't feel like shit any more.

Almost Famous is a film for people who take music entirely too seriously (such as myself). If you dig music, you'll dig Almost Famous. (For lots more gushing words about Almost Famous, consult my blog, yeah? - http://popcultureponderings.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/almost-famous/)

Bubba Ho-Tep is cool as fuck. It stars Bruce Campbell as an old dood in a retirement home who is convinced he's Elvis Presley; and Ossie Davis as an equally old dood who is equally convinced he's JFK (Ossie Davis is black). Together, they try to protect their retirement home against an evil mummy who likes to suck people's souls out of their ass. Yes, that's really what it's about, and yes, it really is THAT good :) It also has a really gorgeous score.

The Outlaw Josie Wales (mentioned earlier, but it's good)
The Princess Bride (some of the most quotable lines of all time)
This Is Spinal Tap
Edward Scissorhands
Dances with Wolves

The Long, Hot Summer (1958) Stars: Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward and Anthony Franciosa, (this from IMDb), I would add Orson Welles, who for my money impressed me as much as any role I have seen him in. A great oldie I had somehow never seen or even been aware of, I guess. Saw it by chance the other night, and found it the quality that very very few if any today can match. Written with the fine prose only the best parts of the best novels can equal. It is a film I am sure I could watch many times with enjoyment. Something I very rarely feel about more modern offerings.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AliceDoe said:
Hard candy is one of the most psychologically twisted, dark and deep movies I've ever seen. I love it!

Though, all men, head warning. You might be slightly uncomfortable while watching it - don't turn it off!
Seconding! This movie was awesome. Drove me nuts trying to figure it out.

Reactions: Godesswolfyx
I was looking a good movie to watch last night, I wish I had known about this thread!! I guess while I am here I will add a few....

Fight Club -can believe that one hadn't been mentioned
The Fugitive -one of my fav childhood movies
Commando -another one of my faves from childhood
Hang Over 2
Friday
Juno -great movie especially if you like dry humor and even though it sounds chick-flickish its really not
Death Race
The Transporter
Indiana Jones

Reactions: Godesswolfyx
If you're in the mood for a mindfuck:
Kafka
Brazil

A little bit of the old ultraviolence:
A Clockwork Orange

As suggested above, Men Who Stare at Goats (Mohamed!)

If you like Piper Perabo acting weird and angsty: Lost and Delirious

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974) Fantastic action in the car chaises, and a strong story line.
Bandits (2001)
Sling Blade (1996)

Status
Not open for further replies.