AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions for stopping the lovense disconnecting/reconnecting ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
What are some top tips that help your lovense (lush in this instance) from disconnecting and reconnecting, what seems to be at random times? The model in question can dance around and her toy is perfect. Then other times it seems like she just sits there (or lay) with her legs open and whilst she is getting tips, it's constantly disconnecting and reconnecting.

I think she uses her phone (android - not sure what app). I think I understand some people say keep the antenna facing the phone if you can (point to point - or am I misunderstanding), and another tip is to keep the app open for the toy with nothing else open on your phone ??

Maybe I am wrong for both, in which case if I am (or am not), what are some tips to help prevent this from happening - as she always does better when using the toy?

Thanks in advance

Hi...I used to have this problem as well. Its the antenna problem (the antenna is in the tail section of the lush). Apparently the antenna inside get loose if you use it in the wrong positions a lot..and also if you often pull it out by grabbing the tail instead of the head. There is no way to fix the antenna..and you have to replace the lush. I had 2 of my lush and a hush broken this way and had to replace all of them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
That's interesting. I don't have much better luck with a bluetooth receiver on my chest and my phone in the back pocket - the antennas, if any, are the frame of the units. Seems unlikely here, but almost as unlikely they'd run a wire that would strain under the pressure. Could just be weak solder joints that break with flexing.

I would love to see a tear down of a dead lush to see what's inside. Hmm, brings up another thought, how sealed/sanitary are they? Maybe we don't want to see what's inside.

Eh, I'm too curious.

Yes i think weak solder points between the antenna and the motherboard is the cause...with enough bending and pulling it will make it loose or break. Actually that 2 lush and 1 hush are not totally dead....they have the same symptoms of diconnecting and reconnecting..to the point I can no longer use it. At first I was confused about it too...I practically tried anything: reinstalling the software on both my laptop and my android phone, tried to put my phone as close as possible with the lush, even changing my phone and use another laptop. After 2 broken lush and hush then I finally tried to squeeze the head and the tail together and keep holding it that way...and it worked without any problems at all. Thats when i found out it must be loose antenna inside. Since buying new ones I have taken great care of them...whenever I am in sitting positions with my leg open I will make sure I dont sit directly on the antenna to avoid bending it too much...and whenever I pulled it out of my "ahem you know what" I try my best to do it slowly or grab the end of the head instead of the tail if its not too deep inside me.

A tear down of dead lush is a good idea...next time I have another dead lush I am going to do that and share it here...:). It seems to me lovense is not reliable and sturdy enough..they should make it stronger. They need real cam model as a tester for their products :)

Reactions: DFT
Status
Not open for further replies.