AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2017
Twitter Username
@MixxedOtaku
Tumblr Username
MixxedOtaku
Chaturbate Username
MixxedOtakuNerd
So on while broadcasting I got in contact with a guy who wanted to do private show with me but outside of chatturbate. Understandable they want to pay outside so they can get more for their money.
I said id look into making a Skype/google hangout/ Yahoo messenger.
I later informed him I was unwilling to do a show other than on a cam site because of security and privacy reasons ( i suggested my girl fund which I have an account on, I'm worried about people filming without permission and finding my location) but he was Super persistent and begging me to use Skype or Yahoo.
He was messaging me every other hour for the entire day asking for my Skype and was very upset when I told him I wouldn't go off site.
Why was this guy so persistent and only on Skype or Yahoo messenger?
Has this ever happened to you? I ended up blocking him.

Approximately 90% of guys who want off-site shows are trying to get a show for cheap or free.

The other 10% prefer Skype or what have you because the quality is better and it feels more personal to them.

Guys in the second group will usually respect your preference and privacy concerns. Guys in the first group will typically be pushy and refuse to take no for an answer.

So on while broadcasting I got in contact with a guy who wanted to do private show with me but outside of chatturbate. Understandable they want to pay outside so they can get more for their money.
I said id look into making a Skype/google hangout/ Yahoo messenger.
I later informed him I was unwilling to do a show other than on a cam site because of security and privacy reasons ( i suggested my girl fund which I have an account on, I'm worried about people filming without permission and finding my location) but he was Super persistent and begging me to use Skype or Yahoo.
He was messaging me every other hour for the entire day asking for my Skype and was very upset when I told him I wouldn't go off site.
Has this ever happened to you? I ended up blocking him.
That sort of obsessive stalker stuff must a troubling aspect of the job, he'll still be lurking around unlogged in or under another name, there's something in people's brains that makes them obsess about stuff and people, for some it's a real disease.

Reactions: zoober

Who cares. You did what you were comfortable doing, which is the important thing, if he doesn't respect that, to hell with him.

I ended up blocking him.

Problem solved. I hope you block everyone who acts like/does this in the future. People need to get a grip, no means no. People should always respect your boundaries, never give them an inch. Block/mute/ban/kick/report--whatever the situation calls for, not only for (as you mentioned, your safety) but to make sure people respect you and your boundaries.

There is a facebook blackmale scam. They use photos and video of other people in the scam.

Messanger programs are also vonerable to hacking. Get into systems, spy, break in, extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.