AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Supernatural Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Supernatural. I guess I fall into the camp that thinks it should have probably ended at season 5, but I stuck with it for a lot longer than that.

I don't know if I can say I'm sad it's ending. Fifteen years is a long time. At this point, Sam & Dean are about the same age their dad was when the show began. They deserve some time off.

Reactions: Aria Nox
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Supernatural. I guess I fall into the camp that thinks it should have probably ended at season 5, but I stuck with it for a lot longer than that.

I don't know if I can say I'm sad it's ending. Fifteen years is a long time. At this point, Sam & Dean are about the same age their dad was when the show began. They deserve some time off.
True. I'm honestly just nervous on how it will end. I'm trying to think of a way that would make sense because a happy ending wouldn't seem right for the show, but I don't want it to end in a bad way either.

I've never been much of a fan of Supernatural, as just couldn't get into it. Saw a few episodes from the first three seasons which I liked. But, I think it was a few after season five which really turned me off of it.

15 years is a very long run for any TV show. Sometimes it's best to call them before they "jump the shark". However, I think Supernatural had done it more than a few times already. ;)

Reactions: Aria Nox
I always thought the spin-offs they tried for the show were never the right spin-offs. Charlie in Oz would've been effing great.

Gosh yes. Supernatural is one of my FAVORITE shows. As dark as it can be, it's like a pick me up. If I'm feeling down, I put Sam and Dean on the screen and all is well 😉 lmao. I'm devastated that it's ending but like others have stated, its time. Its been 15 years. They had an amazing run. But who knows... with covid-19, I believe its delayed filming, possibly giving them time to rethink if they want to end it or not.

I will really miss this show its hard to imagine no more Supernatural weekly fix after this and even if they created a spin-off are there any more myths and monsters left in the Supernatural world to tackle? Sam and Dean have ended almost all of them 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.