AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

support@chaturbate.com ignores me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Kind time of the day, on May 22, our lelyalex account was blocked right during the broadcast, I wrote about 5 letters of support, but I didn’t get an answer yet, lol. And so I have only 3 questions:

1. They do not care so much about their models and users right?

2. How can I get support to get help and continue to work?

3. Will the money I earned during the broadcasts come?

It would be cool if @punker barbie responded in this thread

Kind time of the day, on May 22, our lelyalex account was blocked right during the broadcast, I wrote about 5 letters of support, but I didn’t get an answer yet, lol. And so I have only 3 questions:

1. They do not care so much about their models and users right?

2. How can I get support to get help and continue to work?

3. Will the money I earned during the broadcasts come?

It would be cool if @punker barbie responded in this thread

Support states they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Support states they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account.
Yes they answered
"We have reason to believe an independent broadcaster on account lelyalex has provided altered or otherwise falsified identification."
But taking into account the fact that we downloaded reliable documents and photos directly through support, including new data, I’m sure that some kind of error occurred, or a very not funny joke,
given our current financial situation, because we will not even be paid the money that we earned during the broadcasting period, we still want to deal with this, and provide any data and documents that are needed to justify and restore the account and the right to work on Chaturbate

Upvote 0
Yes they answered
"We have reason to believe an independent broadcaster on account lelyalex has provided altered or otherwise falsified identification."
But taking into account the fact that we downloaded reliable documents and photos directly through support, including new data, I’m sure that some kind of error occurred, or a very not funny joke,
given our current financial situation, because we will not even be paid the money that we earned during the broadcasting period, we still want to deal with this, and provide any data and documents that are needed to justify and restore the account and the right to work on Chaturbate

I have confirmed that support has sent you a follow up response to your latest email.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that support has sent you a follow up response to your latest email.
"We appreciate your email; however, this matter was fully reviewed prior to taking action. This ban is not eligible for reconsideration. "
Thanks for your help, but lol, really? That is, chaturbate just took it like that, and threw us for money? Is it really that hard to figure it out, it's just dishonest and unfair

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Dear Punker barbie.Please help me to unlock my account Bruce_johny.On Tuesday, the 26th, he was banned without explanation. I can’t create a new one. I don’t understand which rule I’ve violated! Before that, I had worked for Chaturbat for more than a year. Support has been silent for several days! What should I do?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Dear Punker barbie.Please help me to unlock my account Bruce_johny.On Tuesday, the 26th, he was banned without explanation. I can’t create a new one. I don’t understand which rule I’ve violated! Before that, I had worked for Chaturbat for more than a year. Support has been silent for several days! What should I do?

Your account is under review. Once support has completed their review they will update you.

Upvote 0
Support states they sent you an update regarding your account remaining banned on June 1st, 2020.
Ban account was received earlier! And they never told me the reason. Maybe they told you?Punker barbie !Only you can help me. I have lost the attached email address and cannot solve the problem and even find out the reason.I didn't break anything

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.