AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support help/ Model got banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2020
HeyHo i am a supporter (mod) of a model on cb Room name is : Pinkmini

She was suspended some time ago as "Recently we were alerted you may be discussing content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including the sexual abuse of minors."
what she didnt do

but now she got banned and wait for response from the chaturbate support and she really dont know why she got banned.

so maybe @punker barbie can you please look in this matter ?
would be very nice also sorry to bother you ^^

Solution

She was suspended some time ago as "Recently we were alerted you may be discussing content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including the sexual abuse of minors."
what she didnt do

but now she got banned and wait for response from the chaturbate support and she really dont know why she got banned.

While we cannot discuss specific details regarding other users' accounts, I can confirm that Support has contacted the broadcaster regarding this.

what she didnt do

While we cannot discuss specific details regarding other users' accounts, I can confirm that Support has contacted the broadcaster regarding this.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.