AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support much more worse then in earlier days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Dear all,

I am VERY good costumer and pay a lot for the chaturbate.

In earlier days they ALWAYS helped me in refunds when a stream did not work properly or a user complete failed.

Today they block all and do NOT give any support. I give then always a negative feedback.Why does this happen?

Now I have 2 requests they block:

19677826: payed a user 120 tok for a smoke session but the user KICKED me out while she did not finish smoking (I had sessions with her before and this went well) - in this case I see the right that cb refunds at least a part of this broken show

19672255: show has 10 minutes minimum time BUT broke after 7 minutes - then I needed to restart and after 3 min the user was ready with her smoking show and the rest of the 10 minutes ran down - THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT that the first part of the show broke

In both cases the support ignored my request. Please help me - nowadays I have a very bad image of the support and I do not know what is happening.

Do they want to lose good costumers?

THX

Maybe you requested too many refunds earlier so CB support sees it as suspicious. Or, there are more people asking for help since they have more time something like that. And, internet is also slow on the CB part. Hopefully, support can help you.

Upvote 0
Wait. For the second one: You want a refund for a show because it ended (for whatever reason). You restarted with a 10 minute minimum, but only want to pay for 3 minutes of it? That is on you dude. You agreed to another 10 minute minimum.

Upvote 0
Maxi, important is that in the end u paied to the girl 2 packs of ciggarets , you know she likes smoking :)) Not like you trow the money on something u dont like :)) Lol

Upvote 0
The problem is that it was a show of 10 minutes and then the show broke and I needed to restart.
Right, you agreed to another 10 minutes. Doesn't matter if the first one ended, again, for whatever reason.

You sent the private and agreed to another 10 minutes. That is on you. If you think you should get a refund for that, I see why support isn't responding to you.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.