AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support not answering

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello there @punker barbie
Support is not answering any of my emails.
My account is ArturoStaza
18675423 is my last ticket number
Please I need answers regarding my account

@AmberCutie i wanna state constancy of this situation regarding the lack of support by Chaturbate representatives, they are just ignoring us and not giving any solutions to anything
Just a reminder that industry reps that visit this forum are under no obligation to actually be here. The only official support route is via chaturbate's site itself.

Upvote 0
Just a reminder that industry reps that visit this forum are under no obligation to actually be here. The only official support route is via chaturbate's site itself.
my account 'dadyschlong' was banned for no reason with 9000 tokens its been a week now i left support a dozen emails with no reply then they set a bot to reply me every time i text them .account permanently banned for no apparent reason why are they doing this to people really that is not cool at all i need help

Upvote 0
They did this to me too last night.

This website is getting worse and worse. They set up deals with the models and if you make money on there they ban you so their top models make all the money. I’ve sent emails, texted people, no response. They don’t have to respond and they won’t. They’ve been around for 10 years so they forget the little people that got them here.

Check out camsoda! They’ve set it up way better and you can trust them. I just applied to them.

I made 12k tokens last night in CB and got banned for making too much money. Do not expect them to help you. Or on this forum. Nobody helps us when we get banned. The owner of this forum deletes my forums and there’s a person that helps everyone and won’t help me. You’re screwed dude, switch platforms and take everyone with you.

Upvote 0
my account 'dadyschlong' was banned for no reason with 9000 tokens its been a week now i left support a dozen emails with no reply then they set a bot to reply me every time i text them .account permanently banned for no apparent reason why are they doing this to people really that is not cool at all i need help
You're hurting yourself sending that many emails. It's like hanging up and calling a support phone number. Puts you in the back if the queue every time.

Chaturbate sucks. Look at all the posts here all having the same problem. Unfortunately, you're not unique and have to wait if you want to be on the site.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
There's a major glitch in chaturbates new system many long term affiliates getting auto-banned without reason it on many marketing forums. Only way to fix this issue with a manual review from a chaturbate rep unfortunately they only have a team of 8 service reps so this will take some time (2-3months after you submit a ticket) Stay patient and look into the many other cam site to sign up with. Also if you're truly desperate open a new account with a VPN keep in mind though this is an on going problem with chaturbate and can count on a reasonless ban every 6-8 months with 3 months to fix the issue.

Upvote 0
There's a major glitch in chaturbates new system many long term affiliates getting auto-banned without reason it on many marketing forums. Only way to fix this issue with a manual review from a chaturbate rep unfortunately they only have a team of 8 service reps so this will take some time (2-3months after you submit a ticket) Stay patient and look into the many other cam site to sign up with. Also if you're truly desperate open a new account with a VPN keep in mind though this is an on going problem with chaturbate and can count on a reasonless ban every 6-8 months with 3 months to fix the issue.

8 service reps? where do you get that info from?

Upvote 0
They kept more than 200,000 tokens($10.000) I had inside of my account after ban me. So I don't think they care how much money you have or the effort you gave to earn it. I gave up of send them messages and almost begging to let me defend myself and get my money back, a waste of time of course.

Upvote 0
My account was banned in the Middle of the night Friday when I wasn't even broadcasting. I logged off 10-11 PM Pacific time and when I woke up Saturday morning, BOOM,

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I emailed as well, but I know there isn't any support on the weekends normally. I was banned once before, someone turned me in for spamming a room, I was the Mod LOL!!!!!!!
They apologised and fixed the issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.