AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

support not responding. Shadowbanned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2021
secretpassionx.com
Twitter Username
@DivineScarlett1
Chaturbate Username
yoursecretpassionx
Whatever I do I only get 5-8 viewers it is like I am shadowbanned. it's frustrating I invested a lot of time and money to have a great room and I get no return. And support won't respond to my mails! I asked them if I could get featured on Twitter on the official chaturbate account and they told me, Yes and to send the pics and vids and they never featured me! and since then don't get any response!

This is how my cam looks and I will let you judge if it's normal t have 5 viewers!

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: babykalina
Your cam quality and audio is great. I have noticed the same thing with my room where the traffic just isnt there anymore.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
The issue is there are a lot of female models (65 pages as I just looked). And no matter how good the quality is it is going to be hard to get into the first few pages even if you are showing or doing something outrageous.

You might put your age as 99, but generally not putting an age at all eliminates you from being shown if someone picks an age range to show, so pick an age range. 30-50 has a lot fewer pages, and there are a subset of viewers that look for older, if you feel ok with that age range. There are only 6 pages there so less competition, there may be fewer viewers but those viewer viewers are more likely to see you. In the 50+ mature range (mostly the age "99" fake age range) there are only 2 pages, so even less competition.

It is not so much shadow banning as simply falling down so far in the pages that no one will find you. And if no one finds you you won't move up in the rankings either.

I am not sure how much location helps or does not help in the searches. If you are in Euro you might select your location as Euro and then you show up if someone chooses to only look at Euro models.

Upvote 0
The issue is there are a lot of female models (65 pages as I just looked). And no matter how good the quality is it is going to be hard to get into the first few pages even if you are showing or doing something outrageous.

You might put your age as 99, but generally not putting an age at all eliminates you from being shown if someone picks an age range to show, so pick an age range. 30-50 has a lot fewer pages, and there are a subset of viewers that look for older, if you feel ok with that age range. There are only 6 pages there so less competition, there may be fewer viewers but those viewer viewers are more likely to see you. In the 50+ mature range (mostly the age "99" fake age range) there are only 2 pages, so even less competition.

It is not so much shadow banning as simply falling down so far in the pages that no one will find you. And if no one finds you you won't move up in the rankings either.

I am not sure how much location helps or does not help in the searches. If you are in Euro you might select your location as Euro and then you show up if someone chooses to only look at Euro models.
the main problem is that in my new tag period I was getting poor traffic and did not have how to get regulars. I have 2700 followers in 6 months! and 3/4 of the time I promoted my page twice per strean and I would get to 20 viewers. So besides the fact that I am invisible, I have to pay chaurbate for a crappy promo that would get me 20 anons

Upvote 0
It is not so much shadow banning as simply falling down so far in the pages that no one will find you.
The term "shadowban/ned" has gotten so popular in the last 5-8 years that people don't know what it actually means and overuse it improperly.

On Twitter especially, but other social sites as well.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
The term "shadowban/ned" has gotten so popular in the last 5-8 years that people don't know what it actually means and overuse it improperly.

On Twitter especially, but other social sites as well.
well on Twitter and Instagram it's pretty simple to figure out if your shadowbanned. You just do not show up on the tag page when you use a hashtag in the description of a photo for example. Twitter and Instagram shadowbanning is something well known. no one really gives a damn if someone gets shadowbanned until it happens to them.

Upvote 0
well on Twitter and Instagram it's pretty simple to figure out if your shadowbanned. You just do not show up on the tag page when you use a hashtag in the description of a photo for example. Twitter and Instagram shadowbanning is something well known. no one really gives a damn if someone gets shadowbanned until it happens to them.
Anyone who marks their media/page as "sensitive" is treated similarly. It isn't a shadowban, it's a "there's mature media on this account" filter. It's a well known filter at this point. We don't show up in searches/etc if we have adult content on our page on Twitter.

Upvote 0
Anyone who marks their media/page as "sensitive" is treated similarly. It isn't a shadowban, it's a "there's mature media on this account" filter. It's a well known filter at this point. We don't show up in searches/etc if we have adult content on our page on Twitter.
So censoring content and not having the ability to be found on a platform so you can grow like the averege user is not a shadowban? Facebook deletes your content if it's against their ToS ... that's normal. Twitter and Instagram just block your content from being found without you knowing it ... that's what I call shadowban .... me and Elon Musk lol

Upvote 0
Yes.

Being hard to find on a cam site due to low placement is not shadowbanned as has been told to you many times previously here.

Just like being admitted from search results to a regular user on social media due to having limited audience media on your page is not shadowbanned there.

Just like you said “that’s what you call it.” And I’m saying lots of people like you misuse the term. No biggie just making a point.

Upvote 0
Yes.

Being hard to find on a cam site due to low placement is not shadowbanned as has been told to you many times previously here.

Just like being admitted from search results to a regular user on social media due to having limited audience media on your page is not shadowbanned there.

Just like you said “that’s what you call it.” And I’m saying lots of people like you misuse the term. No biggie just making a point.
well ok but if its not a shadowban why whenever I make a new account I still have very low traffic despite having the new tag , why do I get instabaned right after I submit age verification documents and have to wait 1 day so they unban me. If there are no shadowbans are there blacklists or such ? cuz it's wierd how I get instabanned and my friends get their account verified in like 1 hour without any ban

Upvote 0
Whatever I do I only get 5-8 viewers it is like I am shadowbanned. it's frustrating I invested a lot of time and money to have a great room and I get no return. And support won't respond to my mails! I asked them if I could get featured on Twitter on the official chaturbate account and they told me, Yes and to send the pics and vids and they never featured me! and since then don't get any response!

This is how my cam looks and I will let you judge if it's normal t have 5 viewers!

Hi!! you really did a great job with your room, it looks very nice ☺️

Have you tried broadcasting on another page at the same time?

It happened to me that when I had only 1 I had little activity because the few users who entered saw me very static, when I opened a second one I began to have more activity therefore on the site that did not grow I began to have more users because they saw me more active, maybe i could help you little by little 🤗

Upvote 0
Hi!! you really did a great job with your room, it looks very nice ☺️

Have you tried broadcasting on another page at the same time?

It happened to me that when I had only 1 I had little activity because the few users who entered saw me very static, when I opened a second one I began to have more activity therefore on the site that did not grow I began to have more users because they saw me more active, maybe i could help you little by little 🤗
I stream on MFC as well but not at the same with CB , think I'm gonna give it a try. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.