AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Supporter/VIP Status Confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Each month I buy the Supporter Status on Chaturbate, the last time I bought it was May 24th, so it should run out June 24th, however, in my "Memberships" tab, it says "Expires: 7/24/2021".
This means I have "purchased" it again on 24th June, but obviously, this day has not arrived yet. I can't have purchased this manually or by direct debit yet for it to expire on 24 July 2021 - it would mean 24th June would have had to have been the day I purchased it.

Did CB have some kind of promotion on or something I was not aware of, where it gives another month for free? Was I for some reason awarded it? Could it just be a visual bug (it accidentally say the month of July instead of June)?
I am asking if anyone else has a similar thing happen before I contact support directly and report it as either a visual bug or a bug that gave me an extra month.

Or am I somehow overlooking something here?

Edit:
I just cancelled it, and the email I received says "JUNE":
"it will remain active for the remainder of your term and will expire on 2021-06-24 14:07:31 -0700."

So it seems to be a visual bug.
I guess anyone else should go check and maybe report this too

Mine shows that it expires July 21.

I have sent a bug report because the email I received says June 24th, which is correct.
I think you should also send a report to let them know so then it's not just me with the problem/bug.

I bought it a couple of days ago as a one off and nothing displaying out of order.

I guess it must have been something from the latter week of May where this seems to have happened.
Yours definitely says expires on the correct date and month?

Last edited:
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Wow, I reported this bug and CB replied to me today, here is MY original email (I also attached a screenshot to show the bug in my profile).
How stupid are they to not

Original Message by Me:
Hello, in my Memberships Tab on my profile, my "Supporter Status" says that it expires on 24th JULY 2021, but it actually expires on 24th JUNE 2021. I cancelled it being renewed and the email I received states JUNE too "it will remain active for the remainder of your term and will expire on 2021-06-24 14:07:31 -0700."

On my profile, it says "Expires: 7/24/2021 (can't renew)". So, it's showing wrong in that section for some reason. I have provided a screenshot to show it.

My username is "[myname]". I use Chrome but it appears in Microsft Edge and Firefox and Opera, too.

Chaturbate Reply:
Thank you for your email. You will be able to renew your membership when it expires, but not prior to the expiration date. Additionally, as fan clubs are recurring charges and are not renewable, you are unable to renew it, unless you were to cancel and then reactivate/renew. Please let us know if you have additional questions.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

The expiration now says 07/25/2021 so it has gone from 24th July to 25th for some reason.
Can someone please tell me how unclear my message was to them? I thought I explained it well (and showed proof!!)

Upvote 0
I have responded to them one final time to see if they can understand and then fix it, I don't know how to explain it more clearly.

Hello

You didn't seem to understand my problem.
There is a BUG on your site, which is affecting the membership DISPLAY DATE.
When I originally reported this, my "expiration" date said 24th of JULY, but I purchased the VIP/Support status on May 24th, so that means it should expire on JUNE 24th, and NOT JULY 24th.
I cancelled the renewal of the VIP/Supporter, and the email I received said that my VIP status will remain until 24th JUNE, which is CORRECT.
But visually, in my profile tab for "memberships", it shows "JULY 24th 2021".

Actually in fact, NOW it shows "07/25/2021" so it says 25th JULY now.

It also happened to at least one other member that I know of.
It seems to happen for people who purchased the VIP status in May, or at least the last week or 2 of May.

I provided a screenshot before to show the BUG so I won't provide it again.

thanks,
Brett M

It's with things like this you really appreciate reps like Punker Barbie who actually does have a brain.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.