AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Supportive Plus Size Sexy Lingerie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2020
Vancouver
Twitter Username
@mcstrippertits
Chaturbate Username
Candymcstrippertits
Have any large breasted plus size ladies found any supportive sexy lingerie? My fun bags are 36N (yes, they are real and yes they actually make that size lol) and I wear a size 16 and it is nearly impossible to find sexy lingerie that will hold the girls up.

Can you offer any ideas or suggestions, what has maybe worked for you? Thank you so much you guys!!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
The following brands have cute bra & panty sets in large cup sizes. Some use UK cup sizing, some use US cup sizing, so make sure you check which one first:

Playful Promises
Parfait
Freya
Elomi
Panache, and their sub-brands Cleo and Sculptress

I'm a 40FF and usually go down 2-3 cup sizes for camming bras so I can have some cleavage, my correctly-fitting size doesn't look as "sexy" and I often have less traffic when I'm that covered.

Sockdreams.com has lots of thigh-high socks, stockings, and legwarmers, and they wear-test items and give measurements that the items will fit.

For babydolls and other types of lingerie, I wear a solid-colored bra underneath, because let's face it, that cute lacey thing isn't going to support me no matter what I do.

And don't underestimate the sexiness of your everyday clothes! A cardigan over a bra and panties, for example, is a great sexy look on cold days, especially if you add a beanie and thigh-high socks.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.