AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support's inconsiderate unjustified behaviour

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2019
Kenya
When a thief comes to rob your house and is succesful in doing so, do you arrest the thief and proceed to arrest the owner of the house too for being robbed?

As many of you know, some users tend to suggest weird and disgusting acts. Models have to deal with this type of people on daily basis. A guy comes to a room and suggests underage content which you clearly refuse and your account gets banned for his actions.

Does support look at private chats to see the evidence? Because if they did they would see you were not in the wrong.

I'm sure this is not the only unjustified case. They should do away with the user not the model.

It has never happened to me that the site blocked me because the clients want to play roleplay or because they want me to play as flight 12. I have always blocked and reported these clients. And that we had a lot of disgusting clients. I copied our writing just to be sure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.