AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Hello Cam family, and hopefully stripchat moderators. I am writing this today to plead for help with restoring my stripchat model account CatarinaxLoca . It was just banned this morning and I am confused why. One email said it was banned forever and the other email said my partner and I (whom are both verified performers on the page) had some sort of document isssue. I know him and I have both been approved accordingly and also performed several times together without issue. Today I wake up hoping to check my payment status (as I do normally just in case) and was unable to log in and told “account blocked”. Please help me rectify this situation. Also please give me some piece of mind about the payout I am counting on this week for the work that with all due respect I performed fair and square(Last week). Any help is greatly appreciated. - Catarina

Reactions: anabeauty37
Hello Cam family, and hopefully stripchat moderators. I am writing this today to plead for help with restoring my stripchat model account CatarinaxLoca . It was just banned this morning and I am confused why. One email said it was banned forever and the other email said my partner and I (whom are both verified performers on the page) had some sort of document isssue. I know him and I have both been approved accordingly and also performed several times together without issue. Today I wake up hoping to check my payment status (as I do normally just in case) and was unable to log in and told “account blocked”. Please help me rectify this situation. Also please give me some piece of mind about the payout I am counting on this week for the work that with all due respect I performed fair and square(Last week). Any help is greatly appreciated. - Catarina

Hey @CatarinaxLoca

Please contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • username
  • registered email address for this account

I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hats off to Charlie. Thank you for all of your help (which you did not have to do but did anyway.) I greatly appreciate it and so cheers to you. Thanks Ambercutie forum and members/friends for providing a great platform for all of us. Best of luck to everyone going forward with whatever you do! Love and kisses, -Catarina ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hats off to Charlie. Thank you for all of your help (which you did not have to do but did anyway.) I greatly appreciate it and so cheers to you. Thanks Ambercutie forum and members/friends for providing a great platform for all of us. Best of luck to everyone going forward with whatever you do! Love and kisses, -Catarina ❤️

Thank you for your beautiful words @CatarinaxLoca
I am always happy to help where I can :blush:
(also check your emails for an update)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.