AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended account without answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2022
Hello there, I have been suspended on chaturbate on all my multiple accounts I own and I do not know why since chaturbate hasnt answer my email for 3 days now!
My story goes this way:
I am the owner of 3 accounts on cb that I sometimes use to broadcast with different cams and angles at same time and since now I had rarely problems.
One of the accounts over name french_josephine has been banned from 24th of September and nobody has answer or unban it, and whyle I used to broadcast on other 2 accounts gemanpussie and yourfantasy27 I have been suspended.
This is my only way of living and every day they ignore me is hard.
Can you please help me?
I am really desperate, dont know what to do anymore.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
I still got no answer from them.....
19 days from banned account.... 4 days from suspended....
They dont seem to answer.
I wonder why.... Before they would answer in 24-48 h maximum 😔

Upvote 0
Of course u can have multiple accounts, only that you need to use different camera with different angle for each
i know most other sites don't allow multiple solo accounts to stream, including voyeur. i cannot find in the TOS that multiple streaming accounts are gucci unless they have different camera angles. but i also can't find where having multiple accounts is not allowed. probably because i skimmed it.

Yes you can ! I asked chaturbate before I did this and they told me you can have as many accounts as you want as long as you use different cam angles with different cameras
yeah it's probably how that support rep interpreted the tos at the time. also, it wouldnt be the first time support supplied wrong information or something changed in their tos or they changed their mind. or the admin who did the banning interpreted the tos.

im sorry they didnt supply you with a reason for their banning. recommend setting up streaming on other sites in the meantime, and don't do the multiple accounts.

Upvote 0
i know most other sites don't allow multiple solo accounts to stream, including voyeur. i cannot find in the TOS that multiple streaming accounts are gucci unless they have different camera angles. but i also can't find where having multiple accounts is not allowed. probably because i skimmed it.

yeah it's probably how that support rep interpreted the tos at the time. also, it wouldnt be the first time support supplied wrong information or something changed in their tos or they changed their mind. or the admin who did the banning interpreted the tos.

im sorry they didnt supply you with a reason for their banning. recommend setting up streaming on other sites in the meantime, and don't do the multiple accounts.
Yes...
They have stoppedy 12500 tokens...
So I have 600 $ blocked....
When u live from this is very very hard and stressing.
Its been 6 days almost and didnt get 1 answer....
I do not understand why they dont actually answer to any e-mails 😔

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me why before they would answer withing 24 hours and now its been 6 days since my last email with suspended account and 3 weeks for another banned account?
Once you are suspended you get ignored?

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Yes they have @punker barbie
But is a very untrue and unfair situation!
They have permanently ban me for abusing animal! They answer for account french_josephine!
And I do not know who did this but is absolutly wrong!
I am a model on chaturbate since 2018 and I make a lot of money and know the rules very clear!
I want all records videos to be watched and checked!
I never abuse any animal in any way!
And I didn't engaged in any sexual act with my dog or any other dog!
Was doing just a simple play with him!

What is going to happen in this situation?
Can you tell me please?
This is very unfair!
Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.