AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended because I start a broadcast with password to my boyfriend help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2022
I'm new in cam girl sites and after configuring my profile I started a broadcast to set my boyfriend as moderator. But when he start to explain me how works, we got suspended.
Something about another person appearing in broadcast. But I set a password to join in broadcast precisely to my boyfriend help me

Why? He appeared by accident, we knew he couldn't appear on the official live.

@punker barbie

I'm new in cam girl sites and after configuring my profile I started a broadcast to set my boyfriend as moderator. But when he start to explain me how works, we got suspended.
Something about another person appearing in broadcast. But I set a password to join in broadcast precisely to my boyfriend help me

Why? He appeared by accident, we knew he couldn't appear on the official live.

@punker barbie

Unapproved broadcasters can't appear on the broadcast even if its a password show, do you have access to submit his IDs at http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ ? If not you'll have to write to support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.