AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspicious bloks of the model's accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2021
St.Petersburg, Russia
Hello @punker barbie

In June, three subaccounts of my studio's models were blocked due to "substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that they look too young to be on the site", which looks like a planned assault of the unscrupulous users, because none of the aformentioned models are looking like an underage and none of them tried to pretend to be an underage. We also find it suspicious, that those bans happened within a few days in a row.

Some of those models were broadcasting for over 6 months, had achieved a lot and started to show stunning performances.

Both my studio and aformentioned models are ready to provide any additional info or documents or record videos with the documents. Our goal is productive cooperation with Chaturbate, we are following all the rules of Chaturbate's policy and are working towards making a good quality content in order to attract more customers and viewers to Chaturbate.

Aforementioned blocked accounts:
jennyach (23 years old)
davey_ebash (20 years old)
villannelle7 (18 years old)

Please, help us to solve this case. Our requests to customer service were left unanswered or were copying the initial automatized message that states the reason of the bans. Other than that, models are very pationate about broadcasting on Chaturbate and are willing to continue streaming on this site, since this site is our main platform.

We would be really grateful for any help and advice.

Hello @punker barbie

In June, three subaccounts of my studio's models were blocked due to "substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that they look too young to be on the site", which looks like a planned assault of the unscrupulous users, because none of the aformentioned models are looking like an underage and none of them tried to pretend to be an underage. We also find it suspicious, that those bans happened within a few days in a row.

Some of those models were broadcasting for over 6 months, had achieved a lot and started to show stunning performances.

Both my studio and aformentioned models are ready to provide any additional info or documents or record videos with the documents. Our goal is productive cooperation with Chaturbate, we are following all the rules of Chaturbate's policy and are working towards making a good quality content in order to attract more customers and viewers to Chaturbate.

Aforementioned blocked accounts:
jennyach (23 years old)
davey_ebash (20 years old)
villannelle7 (18 years old)

Please, help us to solve this case. Our requests to customer service were left unanswered or were copying the initial automatized message that states the reason of the bans. Other than that, models are very pationate about broadcasting on Chaturbate and are willing to continue streaming on this site, since this site is our main platform.

We would be really grateful for any help and advice.
CB really needs to start looking into the accounts of people who do "reporting"

Upvote 0
I also noticed that in the past two weeks, a whole bunch of accounts I follow got banned because they “look too young“, which obviously is nonsense! They are (and look) undoubtedly over 18…
So apparently, if you spam the report button enough, you can get any Model banned for “looking too young“. This whole shitshow needs to be fixed by Chaturbate…

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I also noticed that in the past two weeks, a whole bunch of accounts I follow got banned because they “look too young“, which obviously is nonsense! They are (and look) undoubtedly over 18…
So apparently, if you spam the report button enough, you can get any Model banned for “looking too young“. This whole shitshow needs to be fixed by Chaturbate…
Yes, in fact, there are more and more blockages for this reason, and they started abruptly in June. As the manager of a small LGBT webcam community, a lot of Russian models who have been left without earnings turn to me and ask for help. Therefore, I am looking for any opportunities to get a non-robotic contact with Chaturbate, but so far everything is unsuccessful.

Upvote 0
CB really needs to start looking into the accounts of people who do "reporting"

This. CB really needs to do better, and do right by their models. I'm sure there are plenty of butthurt dudes on camsites who would try to come up with a reason to report a model out of spite. There's another thread on here about a model who's dealing with a possessive CB member who's been threatening to "get her banned" if she doesn't do what he tells her.

Upvote 0
Yes, in fact, there are more and more blockages for this reason, and they started abruptly in June. As the manager of a small LGBT webcam community, a lot of Russian models who have been left without earnings turn to me and ask for help. Therefore, I am looking for any opportunities to get a non-robotic contact with Chaturbate, but so far everything is unsuccessful.
I‘m sorry to hear that! Chaturbate is doing such harm to their models with their banning-policy…
Hopefully @punker barbie will reach out to you and help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.