AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Target E-Gift Cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2019
Hello,

I have a member wanting to purchase some items for me and he sent me a Target E-gift card. I've gotten Amazon and used those with no problem, however I can't find any info on whether target gift cards are safe. I'm mostly concerned with anonymity. I want to make sure he can't see where the order is shipped to, who it is shipped to, etc. I don't have a PO box at the moment or else I would just do that. Any info is appreciated!

i say call them and ask. they have a great customer service. i can't find anything as well online. but if we can start getting target giftcards... dope.

just ask if the purchaser of the egiftcard can see the items you purchase and where you have it sent. if they ask you why, say you got an egiftcard from a relative you have gone no contact with.

A fellow model sent me a Target e-giftcard once so I could get groceries while in a tight spot, she wasn't able to see anything beyond the email address I gave her. You can also use them in store, just pull it up and they can scan the barcode at checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.