Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Taylor Swift returning to Spotify

Discussion in 'Music and Videos' started by Guy, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Guy

Guy All your thread are belong to me.

2. GenXoxo

GenXoxo All your thread are belong to me.
    Cam Model

I read that this is the same day Katy Perry is dropping a new album...sneaky snakey. :giggle:

This is good news for me though because I never got around to adding her newest album to my Spotify and I want to rock out to Style every once in a while.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla Rocks your Socks

Who?

4. AudriTwo

AudriTwo OMGWTFBBQ!?!
    Cam Model

she is the one with the butt, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Guy

Guy All your thread are belong to me.

6. AnnaValloMFC

AnnaValloMFC Member

I kinda liked the fact that she wasn't on Spotify so I had to go out of my way to listen to her. Don't have Apple Music. So I would either have to pop in a CD or put on a vinyl. Kinda refreshing.