AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Technical question...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Hi all,

i have - or to be more precise - my gf has a question to all, who are familiar with the bots on CB.

She wants to add a special gif (png...) to the names of individual users in the chat, when they have tipped a certain amount of tokens over a certain time period (1k, 5k, 15k and so on, within a week or month or so...).

Does anyone in this forum know how to permanently add a gif to a single user's name in the chat. Like the fanclub badge or mods, ...
Is there a bot which allows that or maybe it is hidden deep the options menue on CB?

Any help is appreciated!!

thanks a lot in advance
Anyi and Anyi's osito ;)

I have not seen anything that does exactly what you are asking for. What you are describing would require the app/bot to store dates, usernames, and tipping history for longer than the length of your broadcast. This is not currently possible with CB's API. While the program could store session data, and then output that data privately via a command, the broadcaster would need to maintain this data on their own. Perhaps in a text file or Google Docs, but they would be responsible for this data and formatting it in a way the app/bot would understand. Then each time the app/bot is re-loaded, this data would need to be entered to maintain preservation. Otherwise, the app/bot wouldn't know where to start again, who has tipped what, etc. If you are hard set on achieving results exactly as you described them, then you would need a custom bot.

The simplest *free* solution would be to manage the usernames and tipping history on your own. Once a user meets or exceeds your criteria, you could then add their name to any app/bot that assigns icons/emoticons/titles. The Alias Bot is one such example. With it you can enter any icon/emoticon/title you like and assign it on a per-username basis. You can also assign custom foreground and background colors.

Example for The Alias Bot (username^alias):
cexmental^👑,anyi_osito^?-asker

When you type in chat you would see... anyi_osito [ ?-asker ] this is what you typed in chat!
When I type in chat you would see... cexmental [ 👑 ] this is what I typed in chat!

Example assigning colors for The Alias Bot (Hex values):
#000000#DDA0DDcexmental^👑

If you want a more customizable 'virtual fan club'-like experience, check out Virtual Clubs. With Virtual Clubs you could have different clubs, each with different costs (1 time tip or cumulative per-broadcasting session), each providing different icons/chat colors per-club. Club perks (icons & colors) are stackable, so a user can earn more than one. Colors which are stacked will be represented by a custom background gradient. The bot has commands for privately listing users, new members, etc. You would still need to maintain this list of 'new members' and then update the bot manually before starting a new session. Again, this is simply how CB functions.

It's easy to say out loud "has a user tipped so much over a certain length of time". However, the way CB's API currently works, it would take some work to make that happen programitcally and the end-user would be responsible for day-to-day data collection, formatting, and input.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Hi.
I took a few moments and wrote an update to Virtual Clubs. This update allows users to return and continue tipping towards a club's perk rewards, across multiple broadcasting sessions. Just type the username and their total token value into the comma delimited list. EG: user01$100,user02$500. In this example a user who goes by 'user01', who has tipped 100 tokens so far, has been added to the list!

rctul_virtualclubs.png

If the club is set to "Cumulative tip total", and the Username and total Tokens tipped so far were entered correctly, then the tipper can continue where they left off.

I think this will help you out greatly. Even if you choose not to try my bot, your topic gave me a great idea that I was able to add into Virtual Clubs. The bot feels more complete! Thanks for that!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.