AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell me about your best session and why it was so wonderful

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2020
Hi all I wonder if anyone would be willing to say what the best session (or one of the best) is that they've had - times when things are working really well, and you enjoyed it, and you felt competent and confident. I'm not asking for detailed erotic stories (though of course that would be fine), I'm more wondering what the elements are of a really good session. I am asking mostly out of curiosity because people are so varied in what they like, and also to better understand what might make me a better customer. It might sound like I am lying (that I want to be a better customer), but for me the hottest sex is when I feel like I am making the other person happy. Feel free to direct me to a different post if this is duplicating topics that have already been discussed.

The last session I had that was incredibly good for me involved a member who talked more than wanked and tipped often to vibe my toy. There was a running dialogue and we were both participating in the fantasy. He tipped high and often which kept me aroused the whole time so when it was time to release it was highly pleasurable. This member didn't get to cum until I was satisfied THEN he was granted release at the end of the block show.

Qualities of a good session: long show; patience; cooperation; high tips.

Reactions: boycat and NotYou
I'm way too changeable to have had a favorite show. Even if I had, I would not describe it publically tho. I can give a general description to be helpful, however.

I like variety. So I have had a lot of shows that have been really fun. Much like Lady_Sha I prefer it when the person participates. I get a lot of folks who want roleplay shows, but then leave me to do all the work. I mean it's still money, so I will, but I prefer participation. Sometimes I wonder if some guys just have better technology, so are able to type and jerk better, or put their cam on and just talk in real time. :haha:

I don't always like long shows. I enjoy longer shows with really skilled people. However, that isn't that common. I would actually prefer to make my money by several shorter shows, rather than one drawn out one. I think I differ from a lot of models in that tho. If someone isn't that fun, but I have to spend a whole block with them, it is pretty draining. And every little second drags on..and on..and on. They are paying, and I am providing a service tho, so I will (as long as they are not being rude or something, or breaking rules). I am pretty confident I would make the money either way, so I'd rather do several shorter shows. However many blocks are really fun. Especially if they are more fetish oriented, with lots of me teasing, and tempting via stripping, showing off/ trying on lingerie, slow JOI.

In order for me to consider someone "skilled" I would say a person who pays attention to body language, tone of voice, anatomy, and also communicates well and openly. It sounds easy, but it's actually a pretty tall order. I've been doing this 6 years tho, so it's possible I have gotten too picky.

I am like a lot of the males, that I have been with, in that, I prefer a snooze break between orgasms, so long, multiple orgasm shows are a bit much for me. Too much stimulation to the senses, and really overwhelming. If it's a long show, and the dude is taking control I wanna be teased relentlessly, and only allowed to cum once at the end. Same thing I do to them, when I am in control, during a block. That way I can take a snooze break after, roll over and go to sleep :haha:

High tips never hurt!

ETA; Man I am writing a fucking book here, sorry. I would say a person who can drop preconceptions, remain open minded, and stay aware in the moment, is the ideal show buyer for me. And also who pays obviously. But yeah, I just want an alert, aware buyer, who isn't all clogged up mentally, with predictable stereotypes and preconceptions. Way tall order, unfortunately for me. Although I do have a lot to be happy and grateful for.

Last edited:
my best session is always with one of my absolute favorite members who has an ignore/denial fetish. everytime he takes me to excursive, he stays until he is out of money. i dont do anything most of the time and i make a shit ton of money. it's great! especially the days he asks me to yell at him. dude is also an angel. super polite and is always a pleasure to talk to when we are in freechat before or after a show.

man i have some great regulars at the moment who are so FUN and engaging with me! one of my fave sessions was after I added something new to my menu and one of my members tipped for it a few times which made me so HOT, and just kept tipping for my lush and doing some hot dirty talk for me it really got me OFF! what a good day that was lol!

Favorite session? When this guy dropped obscene amounts of tokens in 30 min. I might have cried when he asked me what the highest single token tip I ever got was and he doubled it. He didn't demand anything, he loved the show, made me feel like a freaking goddess and then thanked me and left. And then did it 4 more times on subsequent days lol.

I enjoy myself in general when members don't demand and I get genuine interaction with them. I love joking and doing things my way which isn't the what guys think the typical cam girl sexy should be. Every cam girl is unique. I do need tips coming in or I get anxious.

Favorite session? When this guy dropped obscene amounts of tokens in 30 min. I might have cried when he asked me what the highest single token tip I ever got was and he doubled it. He didn't demand anything, he loved the show, made me feel like a freaking goddess and then thanked me and left. And then did it 4 more times on subsequent days lol.

I'm very happy for you!

my best session is always with one of my absolute favorite members who has an ignore/denial fetish. everytime he takes me to excursive, he stays until he is out of money. i dont do anything most of the time and i make a shit ton of money. it's great! especially the days he asks me to yell at him. dude is also an angel. super polite and is always a pleasure to talk to when we are in freechat before or after a show.
Sounds like the perfect customer! Also, I love your profile pic because I love that movie. Also if your profile name comes from Little Shop of Horrors I love the 80s version of that one, great music. It has aged well, I think.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I very much appreciate learning from you. It's not surprising that good tips are part of what makes a good customer - it must feel very good to be appreciated in that way while also getting money for your own life and/or for your family.

Ive only had one and it ended abruptly when i accepted a C2C without knowing what was going on, then all of a sudden my screen was taken up by a VERY unsightly image. literally sent me screaming from my room in panic, called my boyfriend to help and had a long rant with him off screen about what i had seen and i didnt realise i was still live... i could die...

ill come post on this thread when i have a better story :)

Three years ago with my second chaturbate account. I really don't know why but after a relatively slow first hour the room took off and the crowd got bigger and bigger reaching 3,000 viewers. Tokens flying, fun chat, one million compliments. I felt like a rock star that day. Was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.