AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tell me which model you admire and inspire you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every model on this forum that goes out of their way to help and share :)
I guess Larkin Love a lot, because of her writings.
Ambercutie a lot due to hosting this forum, being a good mod, and being a cool gamer chick.
I like Amberlily a lot too. I just find her really funny, and entertaining. I feel like she is the kind of entertainer who could literally make anyone, no matter how grumpy, laugh & have a good time.
There are also a lot of high ranked Femdom models who I have interacted with on Twitter, and who have been really cool chicks, that take the time to share a lot of fun info.
Candy Glitter, and Spoiled Ashley are the 2 who come to my mind right away, but there are many more too.
Jenny Blighe seems really cool, and big-hearted as well.

Like I said at the start, pretty much every model on this forum. Lots of really cool people who I admire a lot.
All the super supportive, helpful models on the SM MO section of this forum. Especially Lady Sha, LittleLei, Carmita Bonita, King Marti and Rylerosexo. But every model over there, it's a really nice space. Those are just the first who come to my mind right away, but there are many more too.

I guess there are lots of people who I find beautiful around, but even more who's personalities and big hearts shine through, on top of only their physical appearance. This makes them truly beautiful to me. I could make this list go on forever, but I will stop here.

Oh no I won't, Olivia Clarke is a super awesome person too. And Marissa Sweet, and REM Sequence. Ok I'll stop. I think I am hormonal and emotional today. Everyone is just great :h:

I spent a long time watching RocknRose before joining MFC in 2018.
She dominated for the longest time and her shows were insane! haha. I think I watched one of her countdowns in March/April 2018 and I was like "that is setting the bar superrr high" because she was ribbon dancing in a warehouse???!! Like girl! Talk about talented and dedicated. o_O

Also would it be a total cop out (because this is her site after all haha) to say AmberCutie? Because she's also super high on my list of high performing models and I would join her room lots when I became curious about camming. The environment she creates is one I easily found myself addicted to and, frankly, aim to create one similar myself. I definitely inspire to be like these two girls the most out of all the "top dogs" I watch. Some honorable mentions for girls I just find to be friendly, cute, and kind include:

DizzySweets
Spookyboogie_
Lilslothiee

All of these are MFC btw. ✨

madnessalice on CB. Don't know how long she's been camming but noticed her quickly rise to the top in the last month or 2. Great look/gimmick, usually 10,000+ viewers and top of the front page when she's on (solo or fem/fem), making bank.

Oh my gosh, where to start!!!

Number one has to be Dainty Wilder, partly because she's Aussie but mostly because she works so hard, is professional, bubbly, and danged if she isn't always at the top of the MFC ladder!

Ambercutie, obviously for helping out so many newbies with this forum.

Miss Lollipop, also for taking so much time on here explaining stuff patiently.

The list could go on for days!

The most important thing I look up to is any model who treats others as they would want to be treated.

Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
I definitely have a crush on thisisfuckingfun LOL

My favorite CB models:
VividWhit (I LOVE LOVE LOVE her personality! She is so laid back and VERY nice/kind. She's a sweet soul!)
RoxyRolla (She is also chill, laid back and HILARIOUS!)
HeatherBB - (the perfect amount of funny/smartass and sexy).
MyKinkyDope - beautiful and very quiet (read: not obnoxious). Her content is very creative and artsy - I love it.

AinsleyDivine (SM) - she's super nice and very down to earth - I've chatted with her on Twitter a few times and you can tell she doesn't let the popularity go to her head - very warm personality.

I don't really roam the sites much anymore but those are my favorites.

Reactions: Naomi Nova
CB:

I'm totally crushing on your_kat. She has a lively room and she's a natural on camera, not to mention extremely cute. Very grateful to tippers. I've spent more tokens in her room than anyone else's I think.

miranda_soto and honeyunicorn are 2 of the loveliest people I've had conversations with on CB.

On CB:
Misslusciousxox is a bad bitch goddess, love her! She inspires me to work on my humiliation.
Khloeexoxo and Doubledeesarai for outfit, dancing, movement, video ideas. Very inspiring and sexy!
Difficult99 for her hard working schedule and ability to chat - Fun personality, she has so much patience to deal with a quiet chat room with hundreds of people in it, and makes the most of it with her regulars.

On Nood.tv:
Newchloe18 puts on a gorgeous show. She plots out each angle, thumbnails and storyboards it all out, has amazing lighting and hardware to make her show just an extraordinary experience.

Also agree on thisisfuckingfun, they have amazing chemistry that makes them very entertaining to watch!

I had noticed LittleRedBunny on LiveJasmin few years ago, it is first model who was inspire me so much, i often was back to her page for mood, inspiration, smiles. For now i really love to spy from time to time on AmberLily on streamate, she are amazing, funny, beautiful - i love her style of work.
RocknRose she do a real art! No comments...just wow! AlexLady also, she are so cute, love watching her!

Status
Not open for further replies.