AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Terminated due to suspected violation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2018
Dear Shirley,
I had an account on CB while ago. Recently, I registered a new one and wrote to Support to ask if I can have my followers from my old account in my new one. In response, I got banned and a message that my account with the cb community was terminated for suspected violations of terms. I still cannot get decent response. Please help.

new account login: love_moon_
old account login: anikaco
A note: Under my old account I worked for a studio.

Please help,
Best,
Love_moon

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry, however the ID you provided is not valid for adult entertainment and your account will remain banned.
Why not? I am an adult performer (I am 21). I do not understand. When I registered I had no problems. There was a problem when I requested my old followers. I can upload again, can you please take a careful look this time?
Or, what do you mean 'not valid'? You mean fake ID? Or you need a different type of ID? I only have this ID for internal use in my country.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.