AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Termination of account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Streamate Username
Vegas_alibi
November 11th my account was terminated. For roleplay. It was a complete typo error of selling one of videos during a gold show. It said boy/girl mom/son video. I forgot the step part and was fired. But technically I didn’t say anything sexual or incest related in that text. And I corrected the text with my voice and told them everything is step. And the movie is even titled step son/ step mom roleplay video. I hate this and even hate roleplay. A complete typo error I’m getting fired over. So sad 😭 Happy Holidays Streamate

Message Liz. Explain her the context. Liz@streamate.com

That new bot they have keeping tabs on our chat doesn't fuck around. Sorry that happened. Hope she's able to get you back up and running soon.

Upvote 0
New bot? I've been out of the loop since being sick with covid most of last month. this is the first I've heard of this bot?? Makes me wonder if it flags words that members type? I know of one model with SM for over 15 years who was terminated due to what a member typed?
Why are these words even allowed to be typed into chat? Both models AND members should be restricted from even typing them.
Even on onlyfans, a little warning pops up to tell you it's restricted. This would solve so much if SM would do this.
I'm not doing ANY roleplay. NO name calling other than BB or Jess, sweetie, honey. That's it.
And I don't dare type a word. Excuse the rant, I'm just scared to cam on SM now. I'm well over 40 and all day I get the "mom" and "mommy" chat. Scared my days are numbered due to what a member will type.

Upvote 0
New bot? I've been out of the loop since being sick with covid most of last month. this is the first I've heard of this bot?? Makes me wonder if it flags words that members type? I know of one model with SM for over 15 years who was terminated due to what a member typed?
Why are these words even allowed to be typed into chat? Both models AND members should be restricted from even typing them.
Even on onlyfans, a little warning pops up to tell you it's restricted. This would solve so much if SM would do this.
I'm not doing ANY roleplay. NO name calling other than BB or Jess, sweetie, honey. That's it.
And I don't dare type a word. Excuse the rant, I'm just scared to cam on SM now. I'm well over 40 and all day I get the "mom" and "mommy" chat. Scared my days are numbered due to what a member will type.
omg! That's so freaky because I always get the mommy/ MILF role plays too! So what's up with name calling rules too? I totally agree that they should definitely give out warnings before just shutting down accounts, that's crazy. Do they do warnings before? I'm new to SM, only been camming since October 3rd, 2021 and some of this shit is so confusing, so any help about rules, ect would be so helpful! Thank you! I'm also brand new to this forum, so I'm trying to figure this out too lol so my bad if I posted it the wrong spot, lmk if I did please! Thank you 😊

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.