AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Testing Stream Out w/MFC before Public Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2021
I have a friend who will stream on MFC soon, shes just waiting to hear back from them for final account approval, name etc

Is there a way for her to test her stream and share etc with me like putting a password on a CB account so I can tell her how it looks etc before she goes live for anyone to see?

I have a friend who will stream on MFC soon, shes just waiting to hear back from them for final account approval, name etc

Is there a way for her to test her stream and share etc with me like putting a password on a CB account so I can tell her how it looks etc before she goes live for anyone to see?
On MFC there are "club shows". She'll need to create a club here https://share.myfreecams.com/ and only allow you into it. She won't be able to do that until she's fully approved though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.