AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thank you for a great Mega May!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
While we ended up calling it "mildly" mega toward the end, I still feel pretty mega about how the month went! I'm sorry I ended up working a bit lower hours than planned. It has been a busy couple months for the Cutie household and I did have to spend some extra time doing some IRL stuffs. THANK YOU everyone who came to show support. We had some very very fun and exciting days during May, and they reminded me of why I love being part of MFC so much. There are so many kind, fun, silly, sweet people in AmberLand and I am so grateful for all of you.

Here are the Wallflower displays you helped me build! My walls are so pretty, I'm sad they have to come down. This was by FAR my favorite wall sign game we've ever done for a mega month. Your big bold names and colorful flowery patterns everywhere made me feel exuberant when I entered this room.

youf2fGl.jpg

2zdbsGil.jpg

8fC8Yvyl.jpg

oDGdzS9l.jpg

My Larry had the most Wallflowers with a total of 18! Here are MegaMay's Wallflower collectors (got more than 1):
Larry - 18
Cef - 14
Froggie - 13
Padawan - 13
Bman - 11
Johnny - 10
FogyFogs - 10
Galactic - 10
Zen - 8
gavmania - 7
Duoshi - 6
Stormy - 5
ronpaulFTW - 5
Fingahs - 5
Jimbalaya - 5
CAPONE - 4
Flike - 4
Morph - 4

And of course here are my heroic MayFlowers who helped make every day as epic as possible! We will be pulling one name from this board in a raffle on Monday (June 2) evening. Can't wait to see who my June Bug will be!

p9fdIAGl.jpg

The winners of the Magic Numbers game will be getting their awesome electronics prizes and their A.M.B.E.R. chests in the next week or so. I plan to get them mailed out early this coming week. Congrats to Audio, Morph, Froggie, and Graber!

0MZu3WL.jpg

My top 10 Cootie Killers will be getting a special HD video in the next couple days. So everyone on this list, check your MFC mail for it soon! And to my darling Padawan, holy moly! 3 months in a row being my top Killer! YOU'RE STELLAR, BB! :mrgreen:

10Q0xeU.jpg

I'll be uploading caps from some of the uber-fun days to the VIP section over the next week. So keep your eyes open for updates there!

June is going to be wildly busy for me IRL, so I will do my best to make sure and visit AmberLand as much as possible, but my cam time hours will be spotty. I hope to be back in a consistent groove in July, and then rock our socks off for my 5 year cammiversary month during Awesome August! I'm planning a lot of special anal shows and hope to have some grand new content and games for you! Make sure you're ready, it's going to be super!

Thank you again EVERYONE for all the fun times for Mega May 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.