AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thank You Scarlet!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Dearest Scarlet Raven,
Thank you for the concern at twitter today. I was in a bit of distress when I tweeted the word fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. That tweeted, and then came Hemingway, Hunter, and Williams and how once something I could not understand at all, I now grew to understand a bit more. If a guy is still pissin' and whinin' (or typing fuck 35 times) he's prolly still OK. I was OK, I wasn't going out like that. I was a lot more OK tho because you took the time and showed the kindness to ask, "Are you OK" - I knew someone was listening. (Manned up, I wasn't alone to wallow in self pity, and I still loved the universe, and apparently it still loved me a little too.)

I know I've been missing from ACF for a few days during the Orlando trip, but this seems like something that should be in a PM, not in a thread. Am I missing something? Or is Camstory just being weird? :lol:

Camstory had a bad day.

He tweeted a tweet that said fuck lots. Scarlet Raven saw it and asked him if he was ok. Cam is overcome with gratitude and feels like everything will be ok cos he knows someone cares now.

Just an FYI cam, scarlet is not often able to check the forum.

Yes you are right on both counts Iris; prolly should have been a PM, but Scarlet goes out of her way often in showing compassion for others, and I wanted to thank her publicly. And yes a public thank you could have been much less weird, but hey I'm Cam, and I don't know how to do reserved. I'm also not much for charm, tho I think my honest unreserved self expression can sometimes be a bit charming - you know in the same way a harmless train wreck can be charming. :eek:

And I guess it's not a bad thing that those who have been here some time can read me so well. Lacey was spot on.

Well I happen to adore your weirdness:) It was sweet of you to thank me, I was just checking on a friend. Its what you have always done for me the 4.5yrs!
I've been there and sometimes knowing someone is listening, makes you feel a little better. Nothing wrong with the occasional temper tantrum, feels good!
Xoxo
Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.