AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thanks Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James_and_Aiden

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Twitter Username
@JamesBeaufoot
Streamate Username
JamesandAiden
Chaturbate Username
JamesBeaufoot
After working 70+ hours per week on your platform, with hundreds of 5 star reviews.. generating $1000s per week consistently in the past..

We’ve dropped to a 4 Star rating, because of the cheap ass customers you are attracting with all the nudity and mass amounts of sex farm studios located in Colombia that is now plastered all over your platform.

We have a rate of 4.99/5.99 per minute to deter the toxic members, but somehow when I contacted support after a member had spent 1+ hour in a Private Show with us and left a 1 Star rating, you wouldn’t remove it?

Today, we have received a 1 Star rating from a member who did really short shows (around $8) in total from 3 Privates and left 1 Star Rating yesterday.. I guess you won’t remove that either?

Surely if you spend 1 hour with us means you absolutely hated every minute of it?

We have put my time and effort into reporting 100s of the disgusting Colombian models riddled with STDs and black teeth that are nude in free chat, and James has exclusively steamed on your platform for years (James).

Thanks a lot. Fuck you too!

I'm very sorry they did you like that! :(

I recently saw a model on there (in the #1 spot) talking to the guys in her room about her OnlyFans page, and I think even had Twitter/OnlyFans info plastered across the screen. I got the impression she probably does that all the time (Ignores the rules). It just sucks that other models can't do all that, because they'll get suspended/banned.

Upvote 2
Upvote 0

I recently saw a model on there (in the #1 spot) talking to the guys in her room about her OnlyFans page, and I think even had Twitter/OnlyFans info plastered across the screen. I got the impression she probably does that all the time (Ignores the rules). It just sucks that other models can't do all that, because they'll get suspended/banned.
It’s very unfortunate for those who work hard and follow the rules.

We see it every day, they last for months before getting banned also.

Upvote 0

Did you report her?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
After working 70+ hours per week on your platform, with hundreds of 5 star reviews.. generating $1000s per week consistently in the past..

We’ve dropped to a 4 Star rating, because of the cheap ass customers you are attracting with all the nudity and mass amounts of sex farm studios located in Colombia that is now plastered all over your platform.

We have a rate of 4.99/5.99 per minute to deter the toxic members, but somehow when I contacted support after a member had spent 1+ hour in a Private Show with us and left a 1 Star rating, you wouldn’t remove it?

Today, we have received a 1 Star rating from a member who did really short shows (around $8) in total from 3 Privates and left 1 Star Rating yesterday.. I guess you won’t remove that either?

Surely if you spend 1 hour with us means you absolutely hated every minute of it?

We have put my time and effort into reporting 100s of the disgusting Colombian models riddled with STDs and black teeth that are nude in free chat, and James has exclusively steamed on your platform for years (James).

If someone spends an hour in your room, and leaves a 1 star it really should be removed.
It could have been a simple slip on the touchpad w sticky fingers.
Hopefully, it was just the support person that you asked and another different, support person will clear it for you.

Over the 6 years, I've been on SM different support people always give me different answers on things. It really does depend on who you talk to. They all seem to interpret the rules differently, and subjectively, which can be super frustrating and confusing. Just like how different rules seem to apply to different models. I suspect it has more to do with the budget allotted to model support, rather than anything else. So I bet it's a really tricky business accounting issue regarding time and money that can be put into training new support members. Rather than anything personal toward us.

I love the site, but it sure would be sweet to have some consistency across the board, in how models are treated by support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One practical step toward remedying this situation, without spending extra, would be to have the support people identify themselves when they respond to a ticket. That way we know which person we are talking to, and it's easier on SMs end to figure out who needs additional training and/or clarification on the site rules. I think this would be a helpful way to move forward without causing the support budget to suddenly go through the roof, and detract from the marketing budget or Member support budget, which in my mind should always be higher spending priorities.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you report her?

No, because she seems like a sweet person, and I don't want to be the one who gets her into trouble. Now if she had done something fucked up like, say, had a child on camera, then yeah, I would've reported her.

Upvote 0
This questionable comment aside, why do you guys spend so much time reporting other models?
Because when there’s 4 pages of nude male models, we don’t make anything on Streamate.

Who would pay $4.99/5.99 for a service being given on free chat? I wouldn’t either.

Upvote 0
The Colombian comment was too rude tbh.
Probably.

We have quite a few good Colombians friend models and even a customer or two. It was more targeted towards the studios that take advantage of all these novice cam models.

We’re all human at the end of the day and all say stupid shit when enraged.

I’ve apologised for our error and at the end of the day, we’d go out our way to help other models and give back to the communities we are involved in.

Upvote 0
I understand the studio thing sucks but in South America accessing technology it's a privilige. In this forum most of you are from first world countries. So for these people a studio might be good, not shady.

Upvote 0

Please email me directly when you need something, you already have my email and we exchanged several emails with ss reports.

Upvote 0
Catalina is the best person to assist models on the site. BEST and I mean it! She always assist, always have good manners, always respect and has lots of empathy for us. Not like other model support stuff. (Catalina I miss you, in case you know who I am :***)
Of course I know who you are. Thank you very much for the very kind words. I also miss our conversations. You can always email me to say a 'hello' :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.