AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That's simply wrong!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
A few minutes ago, I've posted an OBS overlay markup on pastebin and as usual I do a search for certain keywords.
One particular bin caught my attention because I've seen the CNP abbreviation which is used for romanian ID.
Indeed, sometimes webcam performers don't play nice but retaliation from an "extorted" fan can be dangerous.

Street address, CNP number, previous name ... that's a lot of private info which should not be available for public access.
That's simply wrong!

[deleted by admin]
attn

PS: a mod can edit and remove the link if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
There was absolutely no point in linking that here. Warning sent.

It's one thing if it's something huge and discussion-worthy (like news articles that are already in heavy circulation in the community, it's happened before), but there's nothing even notable about this subject. Use your head, @Dan202.

Status
Not open for further replies.