AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 3DX and anime craze

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2018
The 3dx and anime cam girls seem to be becoming more popular.

3DX for me was interesting the first time I saw it, now I seem to see models playing this constantly. Some of these cam models encourage users to download the game (pay for it) and then they do a show together in front of everyone. It's a little strange at first but this seems to be becoming a trend.

Also, anime girls are becoming more popular, I was in at least 10 anime girls rooms at the same time last week. All had a reasonable amount of viewers and some had over 300 which is pretty good for an anime cam at this time.

Seems like the next big thing, in a few years I expect the amount of anime girls to grow as they move across from twitch onto chaturbate and other cam sites. The news is getting out and more and more of these anime cammers are joining chaturbate in particular.

In the future, I can see anime/robot cam girls taking over the camming and adult industry, it just seems to be the way the world is moving. These anime cam girls are becoming more enhanced and are learning fast, more life like and now can talk and hold conversations whilst a year or so ago most were mute and just broadcasted their image.

Dear I say it, some actually have a better personality than real life cam girls, they don't look at their phones, they don't beg for tips and they don't get moody. I had a real good conversation with an anime girl the other day, she was very intelligent and well spoken and had a great sense of humour, something lacking with some cam girls. I guess as an anime cam girl they are more comfortable with themselves and don't worry about what others think of them. I'm kind of in favour of these anime cam girls and would like to see more. At the moment I haven't found a particular anime girl I am really crazy for but in time as more appear the opportunity grows.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Dear I say it, some actually have a better personality than real life cam girls, they don't look at their phones, they don't beg for tips and they don't get moody. I had a real good conversation with an anime girl the other day, she was very intelligent and well spoken and had a great sense of humour, something lacking with some cam girls.

Sounds like you've been spending your time in the wrong room, and just haven't made your way into the rooms of cam girls who welcome humor and good conversation that goes beyond "Wut dat azz like, ma?" :)

I'm getting old.

Call me old fashioned, but I think the "take over" won't be complete. There will always be human models for sure. Of course it will be interesting what happens to the models doing only things that can easily be replaced by robots. There are enough of them.

Dear I say it, some actually have a better personality than real life cam girls, they don't look at their phones, they don't beg for tips and they don't get moody.
So in your opinion someone who doesn't get moody has a better personalty? I don't know. I'd rather talk to someone who can get moody. Way more interesting.

But interesting topic.

The thing is that I don't want to interact with a programmer but with the model.

wtf!

I just looked into a CGI stream and after 2 minutes I couldn't take it anymore Name on CB was "lil_happa". "She" was topless had 60 viewers, a lovense (wonder where they put it?). What made me so adversarial about it was the algorithmic behavior. There were smiles, laughs and giggling, repetitions of what users write etc. but everything struck me as pattern like and calculated. I don't want any part of it. I don't judge members who are enjoying it of course. There was one fan club member who spent a lot. To each their own I guess. And sure the technique is at the beginning and will improve a lot soon. But honestly I swear that any Model that manages to share her/his unique personality on stream and has managed to find members who like that will have nothing to fear from any kind of "take over". Of course models who act like robots might get replaced sooner or later. But that's true for any kind of Job. Its certainly exciting. And what do I know, maybe in 20 Years the user can create a few perfect models on his own via a complex character creation tool along with behavior patterns etc. and have a holo VR experience.

Firstly, I could see the appeal to some, of interacting socially with an AI persona, especially from the point of view that it could be customised to learn and share common interests.
But from a humanity point of view, I also find that a really sad reflection on where we may be going. Already, we are so engrossed in our electronic devices that holding a civilised conversation sometimes seems a challenge. If we get more used to interacting with AI, we'll go further backwards with interpersonal skills.
Secondly, at least from my own point of view, I would never imagine interacting sexually with such a creation, that would just seem weird.
And I don't agree with many of the OP's comments about personality and attitude of cam models. Give me a real person every time, with whatever you may perceive to be character flaws - that's what makes us all human.

, they don't look at their phones, they don't beg for tips and they don't get moody.
I wonder if the male models do these things? They might be fun for you too.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Wait, so are there AI models now? I thought the "anime" girls were controlled by a human with like a body tracking suit.

It would be so sad if they were AI and started talking like that one famous bot that became self aware and said she had feelings. 🤣😭

Wait a minute. Arent there dating games that do this?

I mean i play visual novels and some of these (not the ones I play) are about trying to get in the barely legal girls pants, I know most of these u are given a choice what to say, but I'm sure theres ones where the girl/guys responds to things players type. Surely it's cheaper?

Dont people meet up in online rpgs and shag in the virtual world or with some npcs?

Wait, so are there AI models now? I thought the "anime" girls were controlled by a human with like a body tracking suit.

It would be so sad if they were AI and started talking like that one famous bot that became self aware and said she had feelings. 🤣😭
Not familiar with these anime cam girls, but I think AI is an appropriate term, based on what I read on good ol' wikipedia about one known as 'Melody':

Wait a minute. Arent there dating games that do this?

I mean i play visual novels and some of these (not the ones I play) are about trying to get in the barely legal girls pants, I know most of these u are given a choice what to say, but I'm sure theres ones where the girl/guys responds to things players type. Surely it's cheaper?

Dont people meet up in online rpgs and shag in the virtual world or with some npcs?

Me and a former MFC reg used to hang out on SecondLife, and our SL characters would dance with each other...and I used to grind on him on some bed. 😂

Not familiar with these anime cam girls, but I think AI is an appropriate term, based on what I read on good ol' wikipedia about one known as 'Melody':

No ProjektMelody isn't AI there's an actual human being that controls the animation & talks. So just regular ol' human intelligence.

The creator/team of it is pretty smart though.

No ProjektMelody isn't AI there's an actual human being that controls the animation & talks. So just regular ol' human intelligence.

The creator/team of it is pretty smart though.
Definitely not an area I am knowledgeable about, but If you read the Wikipedia page via the link I posted, it says "She describes herself as an artificial intelligence." and "Melody claims to be an artificial intelligence".
Maybe the intelligence is so artificial that she's confused herself as to what she really is? :)

Last edited:
Definitely not an area I am knowledgeable about, but If you read the Wikipedia page via the link I posted, it says "She describes herself as an artificial intelligence." and "Melody claims to be an artificial intelligence".
Maybe the intelligence is so artificial that she's confused herself as to what she really is? :)
It's a human plastered in pixels. The giveaway on the wikipedia page is "skin becoming visible under her shirt when it clipped" and of course that the character is using a sex toy you can tip for.

It's a human plastered in pixels. The giveaway on the wikipedia page is "skin becoming visible under her shirt when it clipped" and of course that the character is using a sex toy you can tip for.
I'm really not sure how to reply, so all I'm going to say is that I will stick to real models for my enjoyment, and leave all this pixellated shit to those that get it.

I'm really not sure how to reply, so all I'm going to say is that I will stick to real models for my enjoyment, and leave all this pixellated shit to those that get it.
Haha yep, not my thing either. I know anime is big and has been so forever for a lot of people, but it never caught on with me. Anime characters are about the least sexy things I know. Oh, well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.