AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The amount of CB support threads is... wow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
This is my approval queue for new posts since 10am today. Please improve your support situation at Chaturbate, @punker barbie person. [EDIT: It does appear that a studio owner created many (many many) accounts for each of their models that were banned. Clearly there's still an issue in communication with studios/studio models, but sorry for not realizing sooner that this person was misusing the forum]

one.png

two.png

three.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
🤔 Why are 8 the same post but by different people?
Great question... studio models who all got the same instruction from the studio? Or is there some kind of instructional post somewhere that says "if you get banned on CB, go to ACF and type these words".

either way, there's just too much of it here.

Upvote 0
Since the rep we have here now doesn't actually do much other than "verify if support got their emails and/or responded" I might rethink having this section here. Honestly the support subforums were made because we had actual helpful people here that could lend more insight into support issues than we are getting from CB now.

Upvote 0
i think theres currently something wrong with cb. my email hasnt been responded for 3 days and my account was unverified for no reasons. and a few of my friends are banned too. no response from them either.

Upvote 0
I noticed that when I was brand new here. I was looking at the unofficial support section, the chaturbate forum has thousands of thread posts but the other sites only have a few hundred or less. It seems like Chaturbate has highly active members but it's almost all about getting banned or having approval issues. It's pretty crazy.

Upvote 0
I'm surprised you don't ban chaturbate support threads because it's totally fucked a multimillion dollar business can't properly handle their support messages and have to resort of using an independent model
-owned forum. I seriously doubt they've donated anything to this forum or Amber.

Chaturbate fucking sucks. And I'm tired of watching a site that has zero affiliation with amber continue to that advantage of her and this community for years.

Go to fucking Reddit for that shit.

Upvote 0
Remember they stopped for a while and amber reached out to shirley and shirley sent them back here but I think they are just reporting back status of tickets now.
even before that they weren't really supplying any support other than being a mouthpiece that support has answered the ticket. at least shirley actually supplied some support and explanation which would help other people with the same issues. it's been quite obvious for years that other chaturbate staff has been using the @punker barbie accounts.

Upvote 0
🤔 Why are 8 the same post but by different people?
Since the exact same thing happened today, I looked into the accounts. All posted from same IP address, so it's a studio owner fuckin' around with my forum.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
It still amazes me why anyone would choose Chaturbate as their platform knowing what can easily be researched here. It's a junk site and not a stable, reliable form of income when it can be yanked from you at any point they decide.
There's money to be made there and that's about it. I started off there as a newbie model with the expectation that I would get erroneously banned and be forced to move someplace else. I thought it would make for a good cam training ground. It felt much lower stakes than somewhere like MFC, where past performance has quantifiable and immediate impacts on future performance (camscore/rank). I still have yet to have a problem with them, much to my surprise (knock on wood) but yeah, I certainly did not choose them for their stability or support staff. The site isn't great but they don't really care--they're an advertising platform that has cammodels on it and so long as they're raking in money, they don't really need to care about their model support, so they don't.

Upvote 0
Since the exact same thing happened today, I looked into the accounts. All posted from same IP address, so it's a studio owner fuckin' around with my forum.
Hello. Models with banned accounts began to come to us very often. They were banned for no reason and do not respond when they write in support.
We also wrote many times and there is no specific answer and do not unban the accounts of the models.
We found out that there is support for Chaturbate, so we wanted to raise a public outcry, because there are a lot of models who cannot work on their site due to lack of support. It seems that we failed to do this.
Perhaps it worked partially because this post appeared.
Thank you for helping the models here for free.

Upvote 0
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
From all the ladies I've followed that have broadcast on multiple sites at same time have said that cb has been the most income traffic.
I think also if already popular and not have any social related media, it can be worrying starting out on another site as theres no guarantee that u can be as successful.

Upvote 0
I despise the ads on CB.

Not because they’re intrusive (some cam sites interrupt actual live streams with ads, which is worse than anything CB does). I hate the CB ads because they’re terrible. The content of the ads on CB make me feel like a degenerate for even being there, far more so than anything I’m actually watching or doing there.

Thankfully I use the mobile site most often, which doesn’t have the same ads as desktop.

Upvote 0
I despise the ads on CB.

Not because they’re intrusive (some cam sites interrupt actual live streams with ads, which is worse than anything CB does). I hate the CB ads because they’re terrible. The content of the ads on CB make me feel like a degenerate for even being there, far more so than anything I’m actually watching or doing there.

Thankfully I use the mobile site most often, which doesn’t have the same ads as desktop.
Use an ad blocker - I have been for years and its reliable and I never see the ads. Supporter removes the ads too but the ad-blocker is far easier and useful for other sites too. I use a "Adblock" which has an icon of a stop sign and a white hand in the middle of it for Chrome.

Upvote 0
Alas! My favorite model just told me she was banned last night.
I am always in her room and neither of us have any idea why
The only thing I can think of is that sometimes her cat appears in the background. Is that against TOS?

She is freaking out. I told her to check out MFC and or SC while she waits for an answer.

Upvote 0
She is freaking out. I told her to check out MFC and or SC while she waits for an answer.

Good advice. I like MFC and SC...with MFC being my favorite.

Sorry to hear that your friend got banned on CB though.

Upvote 0
Alas! My favorite model just told me she was banned last night.
I am always in her room and neither of us have any idea why
The only thing I can think of is that sometimes her cat appears in the background. Is that against TOS?

Similar here for a favourite model I have visited for 4 years. She is a faceless model and gets that new verification thing every day, she always does it but for some reason a few days ago she was banned and has been banned for 7 days. The thing about this is, you can clearly tell it's her on the cam, she has a very particular look to her, her voice, her clothes, her body, everything. CB really need to rethink that stupid thing.

Upvote 0
Similar here for a favourite model I have visited for 4 years. She is a faceless model and gets that new verification thing every day, she always does it but for some reason a few days ago she was banned and has been banned for 7 days. The thing about this is, you can clearly tell it's her on the cam, she has a very particular look to her, her voice, her clothes, her body, everything. CB really need to rethink that stupid thing.

A model I visit just got banned too, and can’t figure out why. Super successful (as far as I could tell), cammed on CB for years. Follower count comfortably in the six digits. Poof, all gone. She’s starting fresh on a different site because she’s been left with no other option.

Upvote 0
On a positive note about being banned, ... it led me to this site, I was banned when i first started for looking underage. I'm just glad while im trying to get results, I was able to get a reply from punker barbie which I did find out that there were 4 users who uses that account. One flat out told me that I have to wait until I look the age (which I really dont understand because they are so strict on age requirements which I met) but another had helped me out and was able to get my account back.
I notice lately alot of studio models had been banned. (going to use my region as a sample) and there could be multi reason for this, ie,

*not showing face and never completed the compliance image requirements. (takes 1-2 min to complete this, get it done rather than waiting for CB support to get your account back when you failed to accomplish this and get suspended/banned)
*Requirements just expired (check your Id used to verify, maybe its expired)
*Models have given their ID to other studio to create account and was reused by another model, getting banned and now your ID is banned from creating another account with CB.
*You have shared or your customers have shared a source to communicate outside CB and your account has been suspended.

I'm sure I can reference CB's TOS but in short these are some reason I'm sure had happened to some models for being banned.
Not trying to get on anyone's good side but, this site had given me alot of very useful information for my work and things I try to do to improve my room while i broadcast, so thanks to all who contribute to this site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.