AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The beginning activated the account and after 30 minutes blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2021
Hello @

punker barbie

Ticket: 19099687
My nickname: Agnes_Cooper
I launched my first stream in a blindfold and a wig, and after half an hour my account was disabled. I wrote to technical support. I was told that there was another person in the frame and they asked me to upload his documents. I answered that it was me, so that they could compare the photo of my passport with my face and it would be clear what was on the stream in the frame, I also asked to clarify in what clothes and what the person in their opinion looked like when they got into the frame, after that technical support didn’t give me anything answers
Help me please

Hello @

punker barbie

Ticket: 19099687
My nickname: Agnes_Cooper
I launched my first stream in a blindfold and a wig, and after half an hour my account was disabled. I wrote to technical support. I was told that there was another person in the frame and they asked me to upload his documents. I answered that it was me, so that they could compare the photo of my passport with my face and it would be clear what was on the stream in the frame, I also asked to clarify in what clothes and what the person in their opinion looked like when they got into the frame, after that technical support didn’t give me anything answers
Help me please
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.