AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The blues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
Los Angeles
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SensualAries1
MFC Username
SensualAries
Chaturbate Username
SensualAries
My first 5 months of mfc rocked and after i took a huge break due to dental surgery, my sales took ahuge hit and i'm still recovering, tips on how to chase the blues away while rebuilding a fan base?

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Keep friends close to you and communicate. Get away from the computer when you can, go for a walk. Even better, walk with a friend. Try not to comfort eat (I'm failing miserably). Get plenty of sleep.

Take care and good luck.
Billy

hey billy thank you for your kind response, yes, i do all of these things i'm just wondering if i should wholesale switch cam sites...I love mfc and have many great friends and regulars on there but it seems just like when the camscore dropped and visibility dropped i still get ppl but they clown around and want everything for cheap IE tip 6 tokens and ask me to put on certain socks say their name in poses even tho i tell them yeah no but anyhow that's what ban/ignore is for but it seems like all i'm getting is trolls latley it's just frustrating
may switch to stream mates whhole sale or chaturbate not sure well see how it goes on mfc this week

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
may switch to stream mates whhole sale or chaturbate not sure well see how it goes on mfc this week

I am a member on Chaturbate, because that is where my model friends hang out. It is full of trolls too. You can have a look, even without an account and get an idea of what you would be letting yourself in for. Especially the models with #New tag. Of course there are tools to manage the members without tokens, greys (never had tokens) etc... But I have seen bad behavior from members who have tipped the most too, as well as moderators (see below post).

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/things-members-say-that-make-you-go-wtf.1605/post-1100917
New room for me. 2 models from JAKARTA, Indonesia, doing strap on, spanking etc...

I really really really thought I was going to see a Moderator banned tonight. Models were visibly getting pissed off. All this over about 30 mins. Just left his comments in. Many within seconds of each other. There were other tips and requests from members during this time.

Good luck on the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.