AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think to do well as a guy it definitely helps to either look really young, be really ripped or be really engaging and entertaining. I'm lucky because I look young and guys seem to like that. Overall though, it takes time to build a following. Have you considered making a chaturbate social media account and advertising it on your profile?

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Are there any camming sites that are more accommodating to non-nude/soft-core camboys? I know a lot of people here recommend MFC for non-nude and more artistic types of camming performances, but that site accepts female models only. I tried Chaturbate for 2 weeks but gave up, seeing as I was only making 5-15 tokens in each 3 hour show.

Are there any camming sites that are more accommodating to non-nude/soft-core camboys? I know a lot of people here recommend MFC for non-nude and more artistic types of camming performances, but that site accepts female models only. I tried Chaturbate for 2 weeks but gave up, seeing as I was only making 5-15 tokens in each 3 hour show.

I'd say Streamate or Indie would be your best bet. :/

i cam'd for awhile and then met my present girl on chaturbate, I have been on lock down for 8 months lool

aw. why doesnt' she wanna share ya? :(

Reactions: robbiej
I think to do well as a guy it definitely helps to either look really young, be really ripped or be really engaging and entertaining. I'm lucky because I look young and guys seem to like that. Overall though, it takes time to build a following. Have you considered making a chaturbate social media account and advertising it on your profile?

u know there is something for everybody- people love diff shapes/sizes .. i really havent seen guy do bad unless they had a terrible personality.. the more you interact with your room/fans the more they wanna come chat and hang out with u for sure

I'm still only doing small exibishionist shows to see how I like camming, it's fun but I don't know if I'll like being asked and expected to do more when tokens are involved, the guys and girl are great and complimentary of me and the art in my bio, being in my 50s a few guys want the "daddy" thing lol
And man I can't believe how many gay and bi curious kiwis there are coming in.

I'm still only doing small exibishionist shows to see how I like camming, it's fun but I don't know if I'll like being asked and expected to do more when tokens are involved, the guys and girl are great and complimentary of me and the art in my bio, being in my 50s a few guys want the "daddy" thing lol
And man I can't believe how many gay and bi curious kiwis there are coming in.

There is thousand and thousand of members on CB so there is always someone who will like what you do. Fix your limits and do what you are confortable with, you are the master of your room! And usually people (gay and bi) are respectful and funny ... Enjoy man

in the past there were few male models on chaturbate that dont get nude or not even do public shows but most of them are gone now because they dont earn much and are just wasting their time answering private messages of people. most tippers of men will only tip if u will show them something.

in the past there were few male models on chaturbate that dont get nude or not even do public shows but most of them are gone now because they dont earn much and are just wasting their time answering private messages of people. most tippers of men will only tip if u will show them something.

or if you have a lovence hush ... i always start my show clothed but no keep clothes long time ... 20-30 minutes ... during that time i can get 200tok and then i remove clothe ;-) ... tease are good too, for me it is

Hey guys I got a question. I'm going to start camming soon for some extra cash, i'm straight but i don't mind being watched by guys because it will be necessary to make any kind of money. But my question is how often is a reasonable rate to cum on your cam? It seems like something to request tokens for mainly because your performance is kinda hindered afterward for awhile at least. How do y'all deal with this?

Hey guys I got a question. I'm going to start camming soon for some extra cash, i'm straight but i don't mind being watched by guys because it will be necessary to make any kind of money. But my question is how often is a reasonable rate to cum on your cam? It seems like something to request tokens for mainly because your performance is kinda hindered afterward for awhile at least. How do y'all deal with this?

Hey,
For my part i broadcast myself 5-6 times a week for 1 to 3 hours .. i did cum each night, it's impossible, and i'm not hard all night long it's impossible. I set a 666tok for insta-cumshot show so didn't happen each night but when a guy tip 666 you have to do it ( sometimes i fake it, often i fake it lol ). But some night i can cum 2 times and some other i know it's impossible so i do something else instead of cumshow or at least i tell the fans i didn't cum tonight. If you didn't mention you make a cumshow that night .. you just don't do cumshow, let the fans read topic carefully if they no read or no understand its not your fault.

if you have other questions do not hesitate or contact me directly :)

or if you have a lovence hush ... i always start my show clothed but no keep clothes long time ... 20-30 minutes ... during that time i can get 200tok and then i remove clothe ;-) ... tease are good too, for me it is

yes teasing is great usually i see they have shirts on then dick is out then at certain at certain point they undress now makes the audience feel excited.

most of the viewers and tippers on male cams are men. u can set the cum goal to 500 tokens if u r new and if u noticed that u many tippers then try increasing it next time.

yes teasing is great usually i see they have shirts on then dick is out then at certain at certain point they undress now makes the audience feel excited.

most of the viewers and tippers on male cams are men. u can set the cum goal to 500 tokens if u r new and if u noticed that u many tippers then try increasing it next time.
it's kind of a gamble, 500 tokens is nothing and it shoots your day in the foot because you can't get hard. i guess being new i have no choice though

it's kind of a gamble, 500 tokens is nothing and it shoots your day in the foot because you can't get hard. i guess being new i have no choice though

every day is a new day.
you have the choice to try different things each day and figure out what works best for you and your customers.

Reactions: lostboy
How feasible could it be to support yourself (as a decent looking male) in this manner, if I had a part time job on the side? I know it pales in comparison to what the girls make but I have made $145 in three days, have 172 followers and I'm just getting started...

How feasible could it be to support yourself (as a decent looking male) in this manner, if I had a part time job on the side? I know it pales in comparison to what the girls make but I have made $145 in three days, have 172 followers and I'm just getting started...

if you're able to put in the time, and you're getting results, I'm sure you can.

Reactions: lostboy
if you're able to put in the time, and you're getting results, I'm sure you can.
Thank you. Yes my second day I got over a hundred in tips, it could have been a freak thing but I was getting a lot of compliments and thanks. I'm willing to put in the time and treat it like a job, because really, it is.

Hey,
For my part i broadcast myself 5-6 times a week for 1 to 3 hours .. i did cum each night, it's impossible, and i'm not hard all night long it's impossible. I set a 666tok for insta-cumshot show so didn't happen each night but when a guy tip 666 you have to do it ( sometimes i fake it, often i fake it lol ). But some night i can cum 2 times and some other i know it's impossible so i do something else instead of cumshow or at least i tell the fans i didn't cum tonight. If you didn't mention you make a cumshow that night .. you just don't do cumshow, let the fans read topic carefully if they no read or no understand its not your fault.

if you have other questions do not hesitate or contact me directly :)

Can i be really nosey and ask how you fake a cum shot? Also just a reminder this is NOT models only and you may not want to be public about faking shows...

Reactions: Alex_M_21
Can i be really nosey and ask how you fake a cum shot? Also just a reminder this is NOT models only and you may not want to be public about faking shows...
I second this question. Cumshots every single day seem impractical to me but i have no clue how you could convincingly fake one

tbh if a male model can earn 500 tokens a day he is already good. many cant even get a 200 tokens even though they are naked and stroking the whole time. they are tip if u like what u are seeing and there is a cum goal but nobody is giving them.

are u public cum boys not shy being watched nude by hundreds of internet strangers. im from the east and we dont do these. and do u search yourselves on tube site if u were posted. i know of so many public cum boys only few were posted on tube sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.