AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Christmas Thread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshaSnow

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 28, 2010
South Carolina
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello, fellow Christmas lovers! Do you have YOUR tree yet? Your chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Have you started buying gifts, checking lists twice, and getting awesome spiffy wrapping paper?

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I have a fireplace and a real tree! My house smells amazing! Decorating my tree tonight and then decorating a little fake tree for MFC on Dec 1st. I also have a 3rd tree that was sent to me last year by a premium -- HE MADE IT HIMSELF. It's a badass little blue tinsel tree made out of....whatever the hell you make these trees out of, I don't know!

*dances around in a Christmas daze*

Reactions: LaylaAnn
Hello. My name is Sia, and I am a Christmas junkie. TJHeart and I were just tweeting about our love of Christmas music today lol. I watch Home Alone 1 & 2 pretty much non stop till January. Also, Christmas Story and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation :hello1:

One of my favorite Christmas activities is getting a a hot chocolate from Starbucks and driving around to look at peoples Christmas lights. I heart December. My apartment is too small for a tree though and this bums me out a little. One day I will have a house with my very own tree and it will be glorious.....

I am a bit of a grinch, but only because the stores put the stuff out in October and the radio starts playing the same 10 songs right around then too... just cause it's a different artist does not make it a new song!

However, if it weren't for the rest of the world completely ruining it, I would be right there with everyone starting the Christmas season the week after Thanksgiving (or December 1st, whichever comes first)

I figure, an Advent Calendar has 24 days, so that's how long the pre-Christmas Celebration should last. The "12 Days of Christmas" tell us how long the actual Christmas celebration should last, which gives you 36 days of celebrating. Isn't that enough for one holiday?

Also, being an ex-catholic, for Christians, EASTER is supposed to be the more important Holiday. We actually KNOW when Easter happened, which we don't know when Christ was born. (Sometime in the summer is all we really know, from the fact that the shepherds and their flocks were in the fields)

Reactions: BCamden
LadyLuna said:
I am a bit of a grinch, but only because the stores put the stuff out in October and the radio starts playing the same 10 songs right around then too... just cause it's a different artist does not make it a new song!

This is about right for me. I had a hard time trying to enjoy Halloween with Xmas being shoved in my face like a hobo cock. But I do get into more so now then when I was younger because I get to be sneaky Santa Chemical & buy, wrap & hide presents until the 25th. And also, I plan to get a big, fake, pink tree & decorate obnoxiously. Somehow. :thumbleft: Other than that, I'm the fucking grinch.

After working all day Black Friday and hearing our Christmas album on a loop (I swear we have one song and there's like 3 girl versions of it, and 2 guy versions and they play back to back or something) I'm about done with Christmas music.

In general though, I really enjoy Christmas....the week leading up to Christmas. Before that I find it obnoxious, I'm just not a cheesy person and the novelty wears off for me quickly. The week leading up though I like to go out and look at Christmas lights and get excited for the seasons. But now that I'm grown and moved out (even before I moved out, and after I turned 16 or so) , Christmas just isn't quite the same.

I like Christmas. :) I enjoy it more now that I'm an adult and live on my own. The decorating is the most fun but I could care less about the presents. They're nice but I'd rather just get a day or two off and play games with my family if they're not annoying me. Lol. I've never had a big Christmas celebration or had my family make a big deal about presents anyways. Gorging myself on treats and dinner and finishing the nights with card games and mixed drinks is how I like it best. :dance:

Spotted Asha this morning. She was decorating her tree and discussing Xmas time with the premiums.
Check out the dimples!

Just wanted to say how nice it is to see people who really enjoy the holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing how MFC transforms over the course of the month. Is it fairly widespread on cams?

Attachments

• Asha_Xmas1.jpg
    Asha_Xmas1.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 291
Christmas is for women and children. None of the men I know are that arsed about it.
I do make the best mince pies though, fat free as well.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS
*froth*

No, but I do. It's the decorations, the 'warmth' in the cold, the wrapping paper...ooo :3 I never use wrapping paper because I suck at wrapping (this year I'm doing tutorials until my eyes and fingers bleed!) but I loooooove the way it feels. So shiny and smooth, it gets me grinning. I want to go overboard with the decorating this year and make a TRUE winter wonderland.

I enjoy the general atmosphere of happiness that comes around this season. I have an easier time going out into the world despite absolutely hating the cold. I wish part of the 'tradition' of Christmas was everyone brought back 'Charles Dickins'-esque clothing. Top hats, capes, pretty dresses...*froth*

Can't wait to get the tree up and start planning on how I'm going to make my yard look like a deep sea adventure :think:
(hahahaha this will be so funny because I SUCK at home improvements..hah hhaha..hah...D:)

i have hate/love relationship with christmas because it seems when anyone in my family dies its always in the holiday season so it brings back some pretty brutal memories along with being a slap in the face because of my seeming lack of ability to get pregnated. i do love lights and presents and cookies and santa though and those old clay movies i love those. im also not religious at all. so i like to call it the holiday season or sometimes ill celebrate solstice with my friends, there is usually a big party with a dj and stuff. this year we plan on going to see a favorite musical artist of ours xmas eve and then eating a vegan gourmet meal at this fancy pants restaurant that is close. i decided i wanted to just do a little getaway seeing as my friendses are going to be 2000 miles away i dont wanna sit in my house sobbing lol.

Chanukah bush!! That's awesome! Christmas is such a secular holiday that I would hope everyone of all beliefs can enjoy sticking a giant plant in their home where it doesn't belong and putting strange things all over it to make it look pretty! :D

That is a horrible screenshot, Marokite LOL. I look drunk. My dimples are ridiculous and make my cheek bones stick out >.< lmao

I LOVE gift wrapping! I bought that classic shiny solid colored wrapping paper this year (one red and one green)! SO EXCITED! I also got the same thing as ribbon...I've NEVER made my own ribbon, eek! I only have a few more presents to buy and then I can sit down and wrap everything up! Friends are so difficult to buy for O.O

AshaSnow said:
That is a horrible screenshot, Marokite LOL. I look drunk. My dimples are ridiculous and make my cheek bones stick out >.< lmao
I will have to stop by some other time then. I thought you looked very cute. Let me know if/when you'll do a sexy Ms. Claus or Xmas Elf, and I'll be sure to check it out. ;)

Yes! This year I plan to be festive as fuck! :D

I am covering the apartment in paper chains and snowflakes like in my favorite holiday movie Elf.

And we bought some pretty new ornaments to add to our gorgeous (although fake) tree. I'm going to have more lights this year nad hopefully a real tree skirt and more presents, haha. Putting it up this week!

Attachments

• 163415_478217164811_500319811_5564512_5723982_n.jpg
    163415_478217164811_500319811_5564512_5723982_n.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 165678_478217744811_500319811_5564524_840620_n.jpg
    165678_478217744811_500319811_5564524_840620_n.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 243
I couldn't help myself today. I'm wearing a cheesy Christmas sweater. :? Also, my roommate is jewish and we usually decorate a Chanuka bush for him but this year we're forgoing both trees and just decorating the house instead. I put up our mistletoe wreath, switched out my Halloween flowers for poinsettias and am working on some lights tonight. :)

Lady, your tree is so pretty!

I don't think I'm going to put my tree up, because I'll be out of town for the week of Christmas anyway. And I'm lazy. I am going to put up a stocking for my bunny though, so Santa can visit him ^___^

(wow, my life is sad)

I'm kinda meh about Christmas. I like having the family together, everyone's happy, there's great food, and it means the new year is about to begin. I also think I'm good at buying unique Christmas presents. ;) It's become even more fun the past few years since my nieces were born. My youngest niece will be 1 year old on December 1st so she'll really be able to enjoy Christmas this year. Last year as a newborn she spent most of it asleep. :lol:

On the flipside, I dislike Christmas music and I dislike working in retail around Christmas. I also live in a Northern climate, which means the roads turn to snow, ice and slush and it seems like for the first few weeks many motorists forget to slow down when the roads are bad. Being that it's close to Christmas, everyone's rushing around on said gross roads and accidents are a-plenty.

I LOVE Christmas as well! =D I love Holidays, I get into the spirit in no time! I HATE Artificial Trees lol I love a good ol' CLASSIC Christmas. Unfortunately I DON'T have a fireplace in my current home.
I am a wee bit disappointed, I wanted to go get my REAL Christmas tree today, and to my surprise, NO WHITE FRESH CUT TREES in the town I live in! This year, I wanted to step out of my usual ordinary, green "classic" Christmas tree tradition. I love the way WHITE Christmas trees look.... And it looks like I MIGHT have to buy a HUGE FAKE tree to go in my living room this year. Still deciding what I want to do =P And of course I have my lil fake tree for my MFC loves, I have yet to put it up.

So what, if anything, will you girls be doing as far as Christmas goodies, contests, raffles, etc this upcoming month?

Anyways Happy Holidays =D

There are a lot of things I love about Christmas.

One I don't like is that it reminds me that I still haven't collected my Easter Egg prizes from Asha. :)

Christmas is awesome. It has its own set of feelings, smells and memories attached to it. Nothing reminds me of Christmas more than the smell of cinnamon, oddly. :-D

Unfortunately, as I get older, that Christmas feeling gets later and later in the year.

Working in retail for the last 5 years has killed Christmas dead for me. I now associate the holidays with masses of idiots forming a disorderly queue behind me, following me around and asking me to find CDs and DVDs for them that they've invariably walked right past in a bid to find me.

I still dig Christmas Day though. I start drinking White Russians as soon as I get up to open presents with the family and don't stop til' I go to sleep. I also like to soundtrack the day the a shit-load of Motown. I don't know what it is about White Russians and Motown, but those two things, more than anything else, have come to signify Christmas Day for me like a maw'fucker. Even moreso than baby Jesus and little sausages wrapped in bacon.

Also, selection packs. Lot's of selection packs.

Reactions: skiphop90
The last Christmas I spent working was in 2007, working in a call centre. The place was so dead,I just sat and ate white chocolate buttons all day while spinning in my chair and looking out the window at the snow. Didn't have to deal with one call all day.

THAT'S how work SHOULD be. :lol:

skiphop90 said:
The last Christmas I spent working was in 2007, working in a call centre. The place was so dead,I just sat and ate white chocolate buttons all day while spinning in my chair and looking out the window at the snow. Didn't have to deal with one call all day.

THAT'S how work SHOULD be. :lol:
Now that sounds like fun. How about you bring some chocolate buttons, mynameisbob brings the white russians and I bring the cheesy Christmas movies. We can sit around drinking, talking about boobs and watching mushy movies while we eat chocolate. :D Just no crying please! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.