AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both... SQUEEEEE!

The dragons! *_*

And.. and. and and and and... oh man, I can't wait to start modding.

Reactions: zippypinhead
YESS! Already have my copy preordered and ready to go~! I'm an avid fangirl of anything and everything Elder Scrolls. :h:

Btw: Infernal City (TES book) fucking rocks.

I never played the first one how was it? I saw the E3 trailer for this and have never been more excited (after SWTOR of course ;) )

billabong said:
I never played the first one how was it? I saw the E3 trailer for this and have never been more excited (after SWTOR of course ;) )
Arena? Pretty damn basic compared to these days, but then it was 17 years ago.
The_Elder_Scrolls_-_Arena_in-game_screenshot_%28MS-DOS%29.png

Even Daggerfall which was revolutionary back in 96 seems pretty primitive now. The basis is good but the UI on those old games kills me.

Jupiter551 said:
Arena? Pretty damn basic compared to these days, but then it was 17 years ago.
Even Daggerfall which was revolutionary back in 96 seems pretty primitive now. The basis is good but the UI on those old games kills me.

Doh! Stupid me, I meant to refer to Oblivion the first 1 on Xbox 360 (I think?). :geek: Guess I should have been more specific and smart enough to realized that Oblivion is IV. Good to know the series goes way back. I for one am a fan of Bethesda and am excited to see what they do in Skyrim. DRAGONS!!

yeah Oblivion was awesome, imo best rpg of its time. Hell it's like 6 years old and it still looks amazing, and I don't think even Bethesda's fallout resurrection has come close for open world freedom.

Why's that, Pervs? Morrowind was my intro to Elderscrolls, so You're not getting into it piques my curiosity.

I hope they have a character for the voice guy who was Lucien Lachance in Oblivion. Dude's like the Hugo Weaving of voice actors- just my opinion.

lordmagellan said:
Why's that, Pervs? Morrowind was my intro to Elderscrolls, so You're not getting into it piques my curiosity.

I hope they have a character for the voice guy who was Lucien Lachance in Oblivion. Dude's like the Hugo Weaving of voice actors- just my opinion.

Found it to hard to find where you needed to go and stuff, having to travel to places every time was just a pain.

I liked morrowind. Especially when I figured out you could enchant gear with so much Jump that you could literally soar over to the other side of the land with one leap :lol:
Seriously it was like flying, except you kinda had to try to look for the area you wanted to land in lol

I think we're moving into the dead season for new games for a couple of months, before big titles get released again in the lead-up to christmas.

I noticed jan and feb were really pretty dead for games, then march/april/may had a TON of big name titles come out, and now it's dead again.

Looks sick, I like the "northern barbarian" setting of the skyrim province.

They act like using the skills to increase them is new though? heh

that gameplay video looks sick..

anyways yea I agree its dead season for games...ive pretty much given up on gaming until november when MW3 , Skyrim, WWE 12 , Saints Row 3 , and a couple of other games come out...

For pc Deus Ex Human Revolution comes out in about 10 days :D then in a month Warhammer 40k Space Marine - should keep us occupied til Skyrim :mrgreen:

The first game I bought when I purchased my first 360 was Oblivion. I probably spent 200 hours on that game. So fucking good. Skyrim looks to be even better. I can't wait to
emot-350.gif
and venture once more into Tamriel!

Napoleon said:
The first game I bought when I purchased my first 360 was Oblivion. I probably spent 200 hours on that game. So fucking good. Skyrim looks to be even better. I can't wait to
emot-350.gif
and venture once more into Tamriel!

Hahahahah no shit me too, even if I spend far too long cataloguing my inventory

I gasm everytime I hear the word Skyrim....

Also, if you pre-order the collector's edition you recieve a foot tall statuette of one of the dragons on one of the mythic runes, a map of the lands, and some other goodies that will make you mucho happy. I've been playing Oblivion everyday to try to curve my enthusiasm... it helps, but not much! Y U NO NOVEMBER YET!?

Peccato said:

Also, if you pre-order the collector's edition you recieve a foot tall statuette of one of the dragons on one of the mythic runes, a map of the lands, and some other goodies that will make you mucho happy. I've been playing Oblivion everyday to try to curve my enthusiasm... it helps, but not much! Y U NO NOVEMBER YET!?

Yes but have you seen the price of the lmtd version, £120 is alot.

I still think it's worth it =w= I got the fallout new vegas collectors edition and was very happy with it so i'm sure Skyrim won't disappoint.

Peccato said:

lol EB games here has had a pre-order competition to win a 7 foot tall statue of a dragonborn from skyrim! Unfortunately it's over now...and as I was informed it was over I was also informed the last competition like this had like 3 people total who bothered to complete their entry form heh.

Just preordered this, despite never even coming close to finishing either Morrowind or Oblivion. Not that it matters, but... still.

This, Zelda, Arkham City, and Star Fox 3D. Bad move, on my "hey, let's finish some games" front.

can't find it, after searching, but I saw a dev interview about how if you totally piss off a dragon, it will hunt you ruthlessly. and you basically can't hide. I hope it can destroy buildings and shit, and you can only hide in caves.

waogo said:
can't find it, after searching, but I saw a dev interview about how if you totally piss off a dragon, it will hunt you ruthlessly. and you basically can't hide. I hope it can destroy buildings and shit, and you can only hide in caves.

:lol: I wonder how long you'd enjoy that, hiding for days on end, scrambling from cave to cave, npcs getting roasted and constantly having to load

Jupiter551 said:
waogo said:

:lol: I wonder how long you'd enjoy that, hiding for days on end, scrambling from cave to cave, npcs getting roasted and constantly having to load

I'd enjoy it just enough. I'm not a crazy person that does Ironman runs through games with no saving or whatever, but I think it would still be fun to be chased by dragons. This, of course, assumes I can kill it, if I've gone and pissed it off. That is, that I'm high enough level to kill it. And what not.

AmberJackson said:
Never played Oblivion, or any other Elder Scrolls (more of a Fallout fan myself), but damn, this looks awesome.

One question though...

Do you have to kill the dragon? I want to be friends with it and ride it around! :D

They like choices, so I'm guessing you might be able to join them. But I can't say about riding. I mean, you can enchant things, in all the games so far, so that you can clear almost the whole map in one jump, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.