AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The greatest thing US had to offer to the world?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet

Reactions: Guy
AmberCutie forum...and bacon...and cheeseburgers.

Bacon cheeseburgers.

Our beautiful and varied landscape. Towering mountains, rocky beaches, sandy beaches, desert, grassy plains, rolling green hills, twisting rivers, massive green forests, giant canyons, palm tree surrounded oases, tropical islands... driving from one end of the continental US to another feels like traveling between different worlds.

Now, seriously, we had a reputation of freedom and fairness. We had tolerance for others with different point of views.
We had beautiful forests and mountain ranges. Lush valleys and impressive deserts. Mountain ranges and National Parks.
We still have some of those, some are fading fast and some are faint memories.
Time will tell where it all ends.

American bacon is literally the worst thing in all of existance. It shouldn't even be allowed to call itself bacon. Every other country I've ever been to has the correct bacon.

BLASPHEMY! PURE AND SIMPLE BLASPHEMY! Apologize to American hogs right this second sir or face the consequences. And by consequences I mean double bacon cheeseburgers at high noon...and be forewarned, should there be no apology I shall be forced to call Trump and have you deported!

HARUMPH!

Now, seriously, we had a reputation of freedom and fairness. We had tolerance for others with different point of views.
We had beautiful forests and mountain ranges. Lush valleys and impressive deserts. Mountain ranges and National Parks.
We still have some of those, some are fading fast and some are faint memories.
Time will tell where it all ends.

It's been said that the concept of the national park is the best idea the US ever had.

It's been said that the concept of the national park is the best idea the US ever had.
I'm not sure if I've ever actually been to a US national park, but I've been to places that should have been, and I idealize those in my memories. Dem natural Idaho hot springs tho, moonlight through the steam, right up against a rushing river. damn man I wanna go back.

Idaho is an intensely underrated state. Or maybe I should say it's one of America's best-kept secrets.

And I would recommend doing a national park road trip, especially the big parks in the western states. If you ever find yourself in the Greater Yellowstone area, I've got the insider tips.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Our beautiful and varied landscape. Towering mountains, rocky beaches, sandy beaches, desert, grassy plains, rolling green hills, twisting rivers, massive green forests, giant canyons, palm tree surrounded oases, tropical islands... driving from one end of the continental US to another feels like traveling between different worlds.

That's everything that was there before people showed up.

I don't know about T-shirts but I know about jeans... yup 100% .

Its interesting what makes USA great (from your perspective) ...
I was so tempted to throw a new topic about what US (common people) know about the outside world or even other continents but it will be gasoline on fire at some point :) so I'll keep my keyboard under restriction :D

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I was so tempted to throw a new topic about what US (common people) know about the outside world or even other continents but it will be gasoline on fire at some point :) so I'll keep my keyboard under restriction :D
We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn.

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
Our enthusiasm for deep-frying everything is impressive. From snack foods to turkeys, we'll fry anything.

I've even seen deep-fried Pepsi! They put it in funnel cake batter.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.