AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Ignore Feature Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I have used CB a long time and I love the ignore feature but I am unsure of one thing and have no way to test it.
If I choose to ignore Person A, I understand if they type I can no longer see THEIR messages BUT, can they still see MY messages unless they also ignore me? I hope it's a case of "If one ignores the other, neither can see each others messages".
I am sure when I have ignored a user but then we are both in another room together, it sometimes remains ignored but other times it seems to let me see their messages. It should have them on my ignore since it's MY list.

But I am curious about that first question if anyone knows for definite thanks in advance.
@punker barbie tag you to see if you can clarify

If a broadcaster ignores a user on Chaturbatae, can the user tip?

Yes. I have been accidentally (lol it really was accidental she lags a lot - promise haha) ignored by a model before and still been able to tip her.

Upvote 0
Is there any action a model can take that prevents a user from tipping without the user being aware the model has taken an action?

Upvote 0
Is there any action a model can take that prevents a user from tipping without the user being aware the model has taken an action?

Not that I am aware of personally. Just banning them or their country/region, but that would give them a message stating so when they try to enter your room.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.