AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Knick

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison_Ivy21

Cam Model
Oct 6, 2014
Texas
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@Poison_IvySM20
Streamate Username
Poison_Ivy20
Am I the only one that's been watching this show? Because I absolutely love it. It's set at the last turn of the century, in NYC. It's following surgeons that operate at the Knickerbocker hospital. I find it sooooo fascinating. The way they preformed surgery back then, it's gnarly to say the least. They use cocaine as an anesthetic and Heroin to treat drug addicts, it's wild. The blatant sexism and racism are the most stomach churning parts, but I can't seem to look away. Clive Owen is the lead and he is UH-mazing!

Probably not a show for everyone, but I think it's quality.

The Knick is great. I heard on the radio the other day that it's Obama's favorite show this year.

I'm currently several episodes behind, but I'm really happy to see more of Harriet in the ones I just got to. I missed the bits with her and the ambulance driver. I love them together.

The Knick is great. I heard on the radio the other day that it's Obama's favorite show this year.

I'm currently several episodes behind, but I'm really happy to see more of Harriet in the ones I just got to. I missed the bits with her and the ambulance driver. I love them together.

Um. Please catch up soon if you haven't yet. HOLY CRAP. The last episode was INSANE. :eek:

Um. Please catch up soon if you haven't yet. HOLY CRAP. The last episode was INSANE. :eek:

Wow. I have no idea where they're going to go with this!

But I like what's happening with my two favorite characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.