AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Last Jedi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This trailer, just like The Force Awakens, was so good at getting me excited without giving away too much. I'm stoked!

Hoooo that looks good, I am going to collect my camping gear this weekend. I will start the line mid November, I think...

I am in the minority I am sure, that thought "The Force Awakens" wasn't that great. I am not bashing the movie, and I was a fan of the originals (I hated the prequels though), Kylo Ren is a sniveling little girl for one (I am bashing Kylo Ren) and they killed off the best character in the first of three movies (if you disagree that Han Solo is the best Star Wars character ever, put whatever you are smoking down). I am not going to argue about "they had to kill Han Solo off to--the storyline for the rest of the movies this, the storyline for the rest of the movies that"---I do not care--#HanSoloslifematters. As I am interested to see where they bring Luke (and really only Luke, in the sequel, being a fan of the original three), I am going to be waiting on the Blu-Ray on this one and I hope I am pleasantly surprised vs the last one.

Reactions: DFT
Status
Not open for further replies.