AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

the lights that change colour behind almost all models nowdays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2016
hi i need help finding the neon lights iv been seeing in models rooms recently. they change colour gradually.please help

There are curtain fairy lights, rope lights, individual color changing bulbs... Amazon has so many options.

I got mine from Amazon, and they are controlled by a little remote that allows you to change the color and intensity. They are long LED strip lights which stick to any surface - lots of people have them under their beds, behind their TVs, on their walls etc. There's also light bulbs that can be controlled by your phone, Philips makes a lot of these and also do light bars and all sorts. I recently purchased Philips hue go 2, it's pretty cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.