AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The most beneficial way to start broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2020
I see exhibitionists getting so many viewers... do you think it is better to start as an exhibitionist for a day to gain a following before getting verified? Or will that screw up the type of following to where they wouldn't want to tip?

I have seen this quite sometimes on cb. I actually did it too, as soon as I created my account I started to broadcast telling everyone that I'm waiting for age verification. Was maybe for one or two hours.

A while back I remember a girl broadcasting for weeks like this. She wanted to get a certain amount of followers before she verified her account. Just chatting, very mild teasing. A woman in the exhibitionist section gets viewers quickly.

So yes, it can work and it's been done before.

im sorry... but I think you miss understood my question.LOL
Im thinking about becoming a webcam model on chaturbate and I was just wondering if it was a good idea to gain followers for a small amount of time as an exhibitionist (2 days)
before age verifying so that way I have a decent amount of followers when getting my new tag. Not necessarily getting naked....

I have seen this quite sometimes on cb. I actually did it too, as soon as I created my account I started to broadcast telling everyone that I'm waiting for age verification. Was maybe for one or two hours.

A while back I remember a girl broadcasting for weeks like this. She wanted to get a certain amount of followers before she verified her account. Just chatting, very mild teasing. A woman in the exhibitionist section gets viewers quickly.

Thank you so much this was helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.